|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flight Through the Valley | The Horns of a Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Murtagh becomes angry what does he accuse Eragon of doing to other people?
(a) Force them to take care of him
(b) Get them into trouble
(c) Make them feel guilty
(d) Cause them uncertainty
2. What happens when Saphira tries to take Eragon to the top of the Beor Mountains?
(a) Eragon blacks out
(b) They find a magic wand
(c) They spot the Ra'zac
(d) Saphira faints
3. How does Roran describe the place that he is leaving as he and Eragon walk away from their cabin?
(a) Not much to look at
(b) Our whole world
(c) Peaceful haven
(d) Heaven on earth
4. What does Eragon and Brom decide to do in order to find the Ra'zac?
(a) Show Saphira in the next town so the Ra'zac will find them
(b) Get out the ouija board
(c) Go to the king and ask of the men
(d) Travel to trading towns where the oil is sold
5. Who is it that Eragon listens to as he tells the story of the dragon riders?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeod claim that they need in the castle for when they are attempting to find the records they need?
2. What does Eragon find he can do that will give them water while in the Hadarac Desert?
3. What does Saphira do when Brom begins to beat Eragon?
4. What does Eragon decide will drive him crazy first while they are crossing the open plains to Yazuac?
5. What does Murtagh NOT tell Eragon is in the Hadarac Desert?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)