|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flight Through the Valley | The Horns of a Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What started the war between the elves and the dragons?
(a) The elves were cheating at cards
(b) A young elf killed a dragon as game
(c) An elf slaughtered a group of sleeping dragons
(d) A band of dragons slew the elves winter food
2. What does Katrina say she had hoped she could call Garrow one day?
3. How does Eragon feel after using the magic to kill the Urgals?
4. What is the first thing that Brom and Eragon notice when they near the city of Yazuac?
(a) The smell of death
(b) There are vultures flying overhead
(c) There are no dogs barking
(d) Signs of a battle
5. What does Brom do while crossing the bridge on the way to Therinsford?
(a) Steals a man's money purse
(b) Pushes a thief into the water
(c) Catches a fish
(d) Steals food
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brom say the struggle between the Varden and the Empire is over?
2. What does Eragon tell Saphira was his mistake at Yazuac?
3. What does Eragon shot with his bow when they first enter the city of Eragon?
4. What has Roran decided to do?
5. What does Saphira tell Eragon when he explains that he killed the Urgals?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)