|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flight Through the Valley | The Horns of a Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brom do while crossing the bridge on the way to Therinsford?
(a) Pushes a thief into the water
(b) Catches a fish
(c) Steals food
(d) Steals a man's money purse
2. When Murtagh becomes angry what does he accuse Eragon of doing to other people?
(a) Get them into trouble
(b) Force them to take care of him
(c) Cause them uncertainty
(d) Make them feel guilty
3. What does Katrina say she had hoped she could call Garrow one day?
4. What does Eragon find on the ground that the Ra'zac left behind?
(a) The rock he gave to his cousin Roran
(b) A map
(c) Pouch of gold
(d) Flask with oil
5. What does Jeod claim that they need in the castle for when they are attempting to find the records they need?
(a) A boating permit
(b) Jeod's house keys
(c) Jeod's prize watch
(d) Eragon left something in an office
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Eragon's dragon choose from the list he gives?
2. What does Horst tell Eragon he can do to work off the money Horst spent on Eragon's meat?
3. What does Eragon see in his dream while he is passed out?
4. What does Eragon find on the elf's body while trying to heal her wounds?
5. What does Eragon find when he enters small towns after leaving Dras-Leona?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)