|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flight Through the Valley | The Horns of a Dilemma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Saphira put around Brom's tomb using her powers?
(a) A sparkling headstone with Brom's picture
(b) The figure of a dragon
(c) An air tight casket of diamonds
(d) A figure of the Dragon Rider's emblem
2. What does Jeod tell the guards when they are seen outside the records room in the castle?
(a) They saw a cat
(b) They have permission to look over the records
(c) They were returning a document
(d) They got lost
3. What does Eragon decide to do at Saphira's suggestion in order to slow the Krull's attack while they are in the Beor Mountains' forest?
(a) Breath fire
(b) Drop rocks on them from the sky
(c) Call forth spirits to help fight
(d) Use magic to create a storm
4. Why does Murtagh advise against removing Brom's bandages?
(a) It might get infected
(b) The wound is ghastly
(c) He might bleed to death
(d) He has no others to use
5. What does Brom hand Eragon when they make camp and tell him to defend himself with?
(a) A magic staff
(b) A rock
(c) A long stick
(d) A elven sword
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person that Sloan seems to care for?
2. What does Saphira say may be the safest thing to do after the Ra'zac are killed?
3. What does Eragon find he can do that will give them water while in the Hadarac Desert?
4. Who does Brom admit to Eragon that Brom's "friends" are?
5. What happens to Eragon when he dreams of the woman chained in her cell?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)