|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the many portals done over the centuries?
(a) Drifted away from each other.
(b) Drifted toward each other.
(d) Become more powerful in strength.
2. How do Aenea and Raul travel to the second portal?
(a) By boat.
(b) By raft.
(c) By ship.
(d) By plane.
3. What does de Soya set the resurrection cycles to in Chapter 53?
(a) One hour.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Six hours.
4. Who suffers shock and hypothermia?
(c) Father Gregorious.
5. What does de Soya use that upsets the world of Mare Infinitius?
(a) The paper disket.
(b) The disket.
(c) His military training.
(d) The papal diskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is said to be in the middle of a spiritual renaissance?
2. Who is dropped to their death down an elevator shaft?
3. What causes Raul to dive onto Aenea and into the water?
4. Who experiences unexplained sharp pain and fever?
5. What do the Chitchatuk give the priest in exchange for fuel pellets?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bettik have a dream about?
2. Discuss the trap Nemes sets for Aenea.
3. Discuss the exploration of de Soya and his crew in Chapter 32.
4. What happens when Aenea transports through the portal into the Sol Draconi System?
5. What happens when Aenea leaves Sol Draconi Septem?
6. Where do Aenea and her crew find themselves in Chapter 29?
7. What does Raul do when he finds a fishing platform?
8. Discuss the inner workings of the Raphael.
9. What happens to Aenea and her crew on their way to the frozen city?
10. What happens when Raul is forced to pretend to be a fisherman?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)