|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Aenea and Raul enter the next portal, what do they leave behind?
(a) A desert world in daytime.
(b) A desert world in nighttime.
(c) A jungle world in daytime.
(d) A jungle world in nighttime.
2. To whose perspective does Chapter 55 shift?
(d) De Soya's.
3. Who/what does de Soya hope was not the church's creature?
(a) The Pope.
(c) The Shrike.
(d) Father Gregorious.
4. Who shape-shifts their arm into a blade in Chapter 47?
(a) Father Glaucus.
5. How do the Chitachatuk travel?
(a) In prime numbers.
(b) In even numbers.
(c) In pairs.
(d) In packs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is waiting in Chapter 52 to go through the portal to God's Grove?
2. What type of world is Hebron?
3. Who is said to be seen in a vision saving the church from mechanical evil?
4. Whose reputation has been restored in Chapter 41?
5. When de Soya wakes from resurrection in Pacem, he is being cared for by ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Raul is forced to pretend to be a fisherman?
2. What theory does Aenea reveal in Chapter 52?
3. Discuss what happens when de Soya faces the Inquisition.
4. What happens when de Soya tours the Vatican?
5. Where do Aenea and her crew find themselves in Chapter 29?
6. What happens after the second resurrection of de Soya?
7. Discuss Aenea and her crew's travel down the river.
8. What does Raul do when he finds a fishing platform?
9. What happens when de Soya wakes to find orders from the Pope that they have been rerouted to God's Grove?
10. What does the Pope see in his vision?
This section contains 1,008 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)