|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does de Soya notice has been removed that causes him suspicion?
(a) His tea bulb.
(b) His coffee bulb.
(c) His coffee plant.
(d) His coffee pitcher.
2. Whom does the Vatican know to be a thief?
(a) Bishop Mistrip.
(b) Archbishop Melandriano.
(c) Bishop Toddly.
(d) Cardinal Lourdusamy.
3. Where are Aenea and her crew trapped when going through the portal into the Sol Draconi system?
(a) An icy mountain.
(b) An ice cave.
(c) A rocky cave.
(d) A rocky mountain.
4. Where do Aenea and her band of heroes find themselves in Chapter 29?
(a) Sol Draconi Septem.
(b) An unknown world.
(c) Jasper Ridge.
5. What does de Soya order to be hunted and killed?
(a) The Desk Mouths.
(b) The Cup Mouths.
(c) The Lamp Shades.
(d) The Lamp Mouths.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who uses a shape-shifting finger to probe Father Glaucus's brain?
2. What language does Father Glaucus speak to the Chitchatuk?
3. What is the noise that A. Bettik heard?
4. In what language is the interrogation of de Soya performed?
5. Who is superstitious?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bettik have a dream about?
2. Discuss the death of Nemes.
3. What happens to Aenea and her crew on their way to the frozen city?
4. Discuss the trap Nemes sets for Aenea.
5. What happens when de Soya tours the Vatican?
6. What theory does Aenea reveal in Chapter 52?
7. What happens when de Soya wakes to find orders from the Pope that they have been rerouted to God's Grove?
8. What are Aenea's thoughts on the Shrike in Chapter 30?
9. What does Father Glaucus explain to Aenea and her party about the Chitchatuk?
10. What happens when Aenea transports through the portal into the Sol Draconi System?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)