|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does de Soya plan to travel in Chapter 37?
(a) The father Ouster controlled world.
(b) The harshest portal.
(c) The coldest portal.
(d) The closest Ouster controlled world.
2. What does de Soya set the resurrection cycles to in Chapter 53?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Six hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) One hour.
3. Who is pulled under an ice wall?
(c) Father Gregorious.
(d) Father Glaucus.
4. Who has the belief that love is one of the basic forces of the Universe?
(c) De Soya.
(d) A. Bettik.
5. Whom does Nemes wait for in Chapter 55?
(b) De Soya.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does de Soya have just enough time to do before death?
2. What tries to stop Aenea from reaching the microfilament Web?
3. Who uses a shape-shifting finger to probe Father Glaucus's brain?
4. Whose resurrection creche is found empty?
5. Who finds evidence of thruster bursts that signal the release of a dropship to the planet's surface?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after the second resurrection of de Soya?
2. What happens when Aenea transports through the portal into the Sol Draconi System?
3. What is learned when de Soya wakes early from his resurrection in Chapter 53?
4. Discuss Aenea and her crew's travel down the river.
5. What does Captain de Soya do while on Mare Infinitus?
6. What plan does de Soya reveal in Chapter 37?
7. Discuss the exploration of de Soya and his crew in Chapter 32.
8. What does Bettik have a dream about?
9. How does Raul almost die?
10. What are Aenea's thoughts on the Shrike in Chapter 30?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)