|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Nemes wait for in Chapter 55?
(c) De Soya.
2. Who is returned to Pacem to face the Sacred Congregation of Universal Inquisition?
(a) Aenea and her crew.
(b) De Soya and his crew.
(c) De Soya.
3. What have the many portals done over the centuries?
(a) Drifted toward each other.
(c) Drifted away from each other.
(d) Become more powerful in strength.
4. What type of world is Hebron?
5. What causes Raul to dive onto Aenea and into the water?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suffers the true death?
2. How do Aenea and Raul travel to the second portal?
3. Who uses a shape-shifting finger to probe Father Glaucus's brain?
4. Whom does the Vatican know to be a thief?
5. Where is de Soya rerouted to by orders from the Pope?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Aenea and her crew's travel down the river.
2. What theory does Aenea reveal in Chapter 52?
3. What does Aenea tell her friends in Chapter 50?
4. What does Raul do when he finds a fishing platform?
5. Discuss what happens when de Soya faces the Inquisition.
6. What happens when Aenea transports through the portal into the Sol Draconi System?
7. What happens when de Soya tours the Vatican?
8. What does Captain de Soya do while on Mare Infinitus?
9. Discuss the inner workings of the Raphael.
10. What occurs when Raul is pulled by the forceful current under the ice wall that blocks the path of him and his crew?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)