|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lays earwig eggs in water to attack anyone who swims upstream?
2. To whose perspective does Chapter 55 shift?
(b) De Soya's.
3. Who traps the Shrike in a Sphinx trap?
(a) De Soya.
(b) Father Gregorious.
(d) The Pax.
4. What have Aenea and her crew been transported by?
(a) The draconi portal.
(b) The draconi septem.
(c) The jasper portal.
(d) The farcaster portal.
5. Who receives images of Aenea and details of her plans?
(b) The Pope.
(d) Father Gregorious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the noise that A. Bettik heard?
2. What have the many portals done over the centuries?
3. Who suffers the true death?
4. When Aenea and Raul enter the next portal, what do they leave behind?
5. What is the third world Aenea and her crew find themselves on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the inner workings of the Raphael.
2. What occurs when the perspective of the novel changes to Nemes's in Chapter 55?
3. Discuss the trap Nemes sets for Aenea.
4. Discuss Aenea and her crew's travel down the river.
5. What happens when Aenea transports through the portal into the Sol Draconi System?
6. What are Aenea's thoughts on the Shrike in Chapter 30?
7. What happens when de Soya tours the Vatican?
8. What occurs when Raul is pulled by the forceful current under the ice wall that blocks the path of him and his crew?
9. What happens when Aenea leaves Sol Draconi Septem?
10. What does Father Glaucus explain to Aenea and her party about the Chitchatuk?
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)