|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose resurrection creche is found empty?
(a) De Soya.
(b) Father Gregorious.
2. What is the first Ouster world?
3. Who is dropped to their death down an elevator shaft?
(d) Father Glaucus.
4. What do the men on the platform believe Raul to be?
(a) A Pax soldier.
(b) A fisherman.
(c) A Swiss Guard.
(d) A poacher.
5. What have de Soya and his crew endured while searching for Aenea?
(a) 8 systems, 8 deaths, 8 resurrections.
(b) 3 systems, 3 deaths, 8 resurrections.
(c) 8 systems, 3 deaths, 3 resurrections.
(d) 3 systems, 3 deaths, 3 resurrections.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does de Soya set the Archangel ship to do if captured?
2. Whom does Aenea inform that the Core is alive and dangerous?
3. What does de Soya face in Chapter 39?
4. Where do Aenea and her band of heroes find themselves in Chapter 29?
5. What have the many portals done over the centuries?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Aenea and her crew on their way to the frozen city?
2. What does Bettik have a dream about?
3. What occurs when Raul is pulled by the forceful current under the ice wall that blocks the path of him and his crew?
4. Discuss the trap Nemes sets for Aenea.
5. What does Raul do when he finds a fishing platform?
6. What happens when Aenea transports through the portal into the Sol Draconi System?
7. What occurs when the perspective of the novel changes to Nemes's in Chapter 55?
8. What plan does de Soya reveal in Chapter 37?
9. What does Aenea tell her friends in Chapter 50?
10. Discuss the death of Nemes.
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)