|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Raul's aid when he is trapped in deadly water?
(a) Gregorious and de Soya.
(b) A. Bettik and Aenea.
(c) De soya.
2. What world do Aenea and Raul learn they are in Chapter 31?
(a) Mare Infinite.
(b) Mare Infinitus.
(c) Maze Infinite.
(d) Marze Infinitus.
3. Who shape-shifts their arm into a blade in Chapter 47?
(a) Father Glaucus.
4. What does de Soya face in Chapter 39?
(a) The townspeople.
(b) The Core.
(c) The Pax.
(d) The Inquisition.
5. What does the Raphael reach in Chapter 45?
(a) The Red Comet.
(b) Sol Draconi Septem.
(d) Mare Infinite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Chitchatuk give the priest in exchange for fuel pellets?
2. Whom does the Vatican know to be a thief?
3. What is the noise that A. Bettik heard?
4. Who controls the Raphael?
5. Who finds evidence of thruster bursts that signal the release of a dropship to the planet's surface?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss what happens when de Soya faces the Inquisition.
2. What happens after the second resurrection of de Soya?
3. What is learned when de Soya wakes early from his resurrection in Chapter 53?
4. What does Raul do when he finds a fishing platform?
5. What does Aenea tell her friends in Chapter 50?
6. What happens when Raul is forced to pretend to be a fisherman?
7. What does Captain de Soya do while on Mare Infinitus?
8. Discuss Aenea and her crew's travel down the river.
9. What are Aenea's thoughts on the Shrike in Chapter 30?
10. Discuss the death of Nemes.
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)