|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does de Soya set the Archangel ship to do if captured?
(a) Split in half.
(b) Become invisible.
2. Who is returned to Pacem to face the Sacred Congregation of Universal Inquisition?
(a) De Soya and his crew.
(c) De Soya.
(d) Aenea and her crew.
3. What type of world is Hebron?
4. Whom does Aenea inform that the Core is alive and dangerous?
5. Whom does Raul knock off a platform into dangerous water?
(a) A sergent.
(b) A lieutenant.
(c) A marine.
(d) A colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Aenea and her crew encounter on their way to the frozen city?
2. Where does de Soya plan to travel in Chapter 37?
3. Who/what does de Soya hope was not the church's creature?
4. What happens after 13 days on Hebron?
5. Who shape-shifts their arm into a blade in Chapter 47?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bettik have a dream about?
2. What does Captain de Soya do while on Mare Infinitus?
3. What does the Pope see in his vision?
4. Discuss the inner workings of the Raphael.
5. Discuss the deaths that Nemes causes in Chapter 47.
6. What are Aenea's thoughts on the Shrike in Chapter 30?
7. What plan does de Soya reveal in Chapter 37?
8. Discuss the trap Nemes sets for Aenea.
9. What occurs when Raul is pulled by the forceful current under the ice wall that blocks the path of him and his crew?
10. What is learned when de Soya wakes early from his resurrection in Chapter 53?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)