|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suffers shock and hypothermia?
(b) Father Gregorious.
2. Who uses a shape-shifting finger to probe Father Glaucus's brain?
3. Who has the belief that love is one of the basic forces of the Universe?
(a) De Soya.
(c) A. Bettik.
4. What is the third world Aenea and her crew find themselves on?
(a) Mare Infinitius.
(b) Rocky Ridge.
5. Who provided the church with the cruciforms?
(a) The Cove.
(b) The Core.
(c) The Cave.
(d) The Comb.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Aenea and Raul travel to the second portal?
2. Who is said to be seen in a vision saving the church from mechanical evil?
3. What have Aenea and her crew been transported by?
4. What does de Soya set the resurrection cycles to in Chapter 53?
5. Whom does Aenea inform that the Core is alive and dangerous?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bettik have a dream about?
2. What occurs when Raul is pulled by the forceful current under the ice wall that blocks the path of him and his crew?
3. What theory does Aenea reveal in Chapter 52?
4. Discuss what happens when de Soya faces the Inquisition.
5. What happens when Aenea transports through the portal into the Sol Draconi System?
6. What happens to Aenea and her crew on their way to the frozen city?
7. What does the Pope see in his vision?
8. What is learned when de Soya wakes early from his resurrection in Chapter 53?
9. What plan does de Soya reveal in Chapter 37?
10. What does Captain de Soya do while on Mare Infinitus?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)