|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does de Soya use that upsets the world of Mare Infinitius?
(a) The papal diskey.
(b) The disket.
(c) His military training.
(d) The paper disket.
2. Who receives images of Aenea and details of her plans?
(c) Father Gregorious.
(d) The Pope.
3. Who awakens from resurrection in Chapter 49?
(b) De Soya.
(d) Father Gregorious.
4. Who/what does de Soya hope was not the church's creature?
(a) The Shrike.
(b) Father Gregorious.
(d) The Pope.
5. What have Aenea and her crew been transported by?
(a) The jasper portal.
(b) The draconi septem.
(c) The draconi portal.
(d) The farcaster portal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Aenea and Raul travel to the second portal?
2. Who is dropped to their death down an elevator shaft?
3. Whom does Aenea inform that the Core is alive and dangerous?
4. Who has a dream of seeing their siblings again?
5. When de Soya wakes from resurrection in Pacem, he is being cared for by ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Raul is forced to pretend to be a fisherman?
2. Discuss Aenea and her crew's travel down the river.
3. What occurs when the perspective of the novel changes to Nemes's in Chapter 55?
4. What does Father Glaucus explain to Aenea and her party about the Chitchatuk?
5. Discuss the deaths that Nemes causes in Chapter 47.
6. What does Bettik have a dream about?
7. What happens to Aenea and her crew on their way to the frozen city?
8. Where do Aenea and her crew find themselves in Chapter 29?
9. What does Raul do when he finds a fishing platform?
10. What does Captain de Soya do while on Mare Infinitus?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)