|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who uses a shape-shifting finger to probe Father Glaucus's brain?
2. Who suffers shock and hypothermia?
(d) Father Gregorious.
3. What have the many portals done over the centuries?
(a) Drifted toward each other.
(c) Become more powerful in strength.
(d) Drifted away from each other.
4. What have de Soya and his crew endured while searching for Aenea?
(a) 8 systems, 8 deaths, 8 resurrections.
(b) 8 systems, 3 deaths, 3 resurrections.
(c) 3 systems, 3 deaths, 8 resurrections.
(d) 3 systems, 3 deaths, 3 resurrections.
5. What is waiting in Chapter 52 to go through the portal to God's Grove?
(a) The Shrike.
(b) The Sheet.
(c) The Park.
(d) The Pax.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shape-shifts their arm into a blade in Chapter 47?
2. Who receives images of Aenea and details of her plans?
3. What is said to be in the middle of a spiritual renaissance?
4. How do the Chitachatuk travel?
5. What does de Soya do on his way to meet the Secretariat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Captain de Soya do while on Mare Infinitus?
2. Discuss the exploration of de Soya and his crew in Chapter 32.
3. What does Aenea tell her friends in Chapter 50?
4. What happens when de Soya tours the Vatican?
5. What plan does de Soya reveal in Chapter 37?
6. Discuss the deaths that Nemes causes in Chapter 47.
7. Discuss the inner workings of the Raphael.
8. What happens to Aenea and her crew on their way to the frozen city?
9. What occurs when Raul is pulled by the forceful current under the ice wall that blocks the path of him and his crew?
10. What happens when de Soya wakes to find orders from the Pope that they have been rerouted to God's Grove?
This section contains 984 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)