|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is taken by the wraith?
(a) A Chitachatuk.
(b) A Cheeter.
(d) A Chitters.
2. What language does Father Glaucus speak to the Chitchatuk?
3. Who is dying due to picking up a microorganism?
4. What is the first Ouster world?
5. If de Soya's ship explodes, what does this mean for the crew?
(a) Fake death.
(b) True death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Aenea and her crew trapped when going through the portal into the Sol Draconi system?
2. What is waiting in Chapter 52 to go through the portal to God's Grove?
3. Where do Aenea and her band of heroes find themselves in Chapter 29?
4. Who comes to Raul's aid when he is trapped in deadly water?
5. What happens after 13 days on Hebron?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the deaths that Nemes causes in Chapter 47.
2. What happens when Aenea leaves Sol Draconi Septem?
3. What happens when Aenea transports through the portal into the Sol Draconi System?
4. What does Father Glaucus explain to Aenea and her party about the Chitchatuk?
5. What happens when de Soya wakes to find orders from the Pope that they have been rerouted to God's Grove?
6. Discuss the exploration of de Soya and his crew in Chapter 32.
7. Where do Aenea and her crew find themselves in Chapter 29?
8. Discuss what happens when de Soya faces the Inquisition.
9. What does Bettik have a dream about?
10. Discuss the death of Nemes.
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)