|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does de Soya do on his way to meet the Secretariat?
(a) Becomes sick.
(b) Kills the guards.
(c) Tours the Vatican.
2. Who provided the church with the cruciforms?
(a) The Cave.
(b) The Core.
(c) The Comb.
(d) The Cove.
3. What do Aenea and her crew encounter on their way to the frozen city?
(a) A penter.
(b) A pert.
(c) A wraith.
(d) A wrant.
4. Who uses a shape-shifting finger to probe Father Glaucus's brain?
5. Who tells their friends that Father Glaucus and the Chitchatuk are dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is pulled under an ice wall?
2. Whom does Aenea believe has sent something to kill her?
3. Who is dropped to their death down an elevator shaft?
4. What best describes the portal Aenea and Raul enter?
5. Who suffers shock and hypothermia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is learned when de Soya wakes early from his resurrection in Chapter 53?
2. What occurs when Raul is pulled by the forceful current under the ice wall that blocks the path of him and his crew?
3. What theory does Aenea reveal in Chapter 52?
4. Discuss Aenea and her crew's travel down the river.
5. Where do Aenea and her crew find themselves in Chapter 29?
6. What plan does de Soya reveal in Chapter 37?
7. Discuss the deaths that Nemes causes in Chapter 47.
8. What happens to Aenea and her crew on their way to the frozen city?
9. What happens when Aenea leaves Sol Draconi Septem?
10. What occurs when the perspective of the novel changes to Nemes's in Chapter 55?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)