|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does de Soya face in Chapter 39?
(a) The townspeople.
(b) The Pax.
(c) The Core.
(d) The Inquisition.
2. Who awakens from resurrection in Chapter 49?
(a) De Soya.
(d) Father Gregorious.
3. Who experiences unexplained sharp pain and fever?
(c) De Soya.
4. What does de Soya set the resurrection cycles to in Chapter 53?
(a) Six hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Four hours.
5. What does the ship program for Raul?
(a) A comlog necklace.
(b) A comlog bracelet.
(c) A commicon necklace.
(d) A commicon bracelet.
Short Answer Questions
1. When de Soya wakes from resurrection in Pacem, he is being cared for by ___________.
2. Who lays earwig eggs in water to attack anyone who swims upstream?
3. What type of world is Hebron?
4. Who is dropped to their death down an elevator shaft?
5. Who provided the church with the cruciforms?
Short Essay Questions
1. What plan does de Soya reveal in Chapter 37?
2. What happens when Raul is forced to pretend to be a fisherman?
3. What theory does Aenea reveal in Chapter 52?
4. Discuss the trap Nemes sets for Aenea.
5. How does Raul almost die?
6. What happens when de Soya tours the Vatican?
7. What occurs when the perspective of the novel changes to Nemes's in Chapter 55?
8. What does the Pope see in his vision?
9. Discuss the exploration of de Soya and his crew in Chapter 32.
10. What are Aenea's thoughts on the Shrike in Chapter 30?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)