|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is dropped to their death down an elevator shaft?
(a) Father Glaucus.
2. Where is de Soya rerouted to by orders from the Pope?
(a) God's Grove.
(b) God's Cove.
(c) God's Cave.
(d) God's Plantation.
3. Who lays earwig eggs in water to attack anyone who swims upstream?
4. Aenea, Raul, and A. Bettik leave the frozen city with ___________.
(a) The Chatuks.
(b) The Chitters.
(c) The Dragon Horns.
(d) The Chitchatuk.
5. Who is pulled under an ice wall?
(b) Father Gregorious.
(c) Father Glaucus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Raul forced to pretend to be in Chapter 33?
2. What is waiting in Chapter 52 to go through the portal to God's Grove?
3. Who says, "The future is never written."
4. What does de Soya set the Archangel ship to do if captured?
5. Where are Aenea and her crew trapped when going through the portal into the Sol Draconi system?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is learned when de Soya wakes early from his resurrection in Chapter 53?
2. What occurs when Raul is pulled by the forceful current under the ice wall that blocks the path of him and his crew?
3. What are Aenea's thoughts on the Shrike in Chapter 30?
4. What does Aenea tell her friends in Chapter 50?
5. What happens to Aenea and her crew on their way to the frozen city?
6. Discuss the deaths that Nemes causes in Chapter 47.
7. What does Captain de Soya do while on Mare Infinitus?
8. Discuss the trap Nemes sets for Aenea.
9. Where do Aenea and her crew find themselves in Chapter 29?
10. How does Raul almost die?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)