|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the noise that A. Bettik heard?
(a) A band of Chitchatuk hunters.
(b) A band of Chitters hunters.
(c) A band of Cheeter hunters.
(d) A band of Skeet.
2. Whom does the Vatican know to be a thief?
(a) Bishop Mistrip.
(b) Bishop Toddly.
(c) Archbishop Melandriano.
(d) Cardinal Lourdusamy.
3. What does the Raphael reach in Chapter 45?
(a) Mare Infinite.
(b) Sol Draconi Septem.
(c) The Red Comet.
4. Who receives images of Aenea and details of her plans?
(b) The Pope.
(d) Father Gregorious.
5. Who says, "The future is never written."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Aenea and her crew trapped when going through the portal into the Sol Draconi system?
2. What does de Soya face in Chapter 39?
3. In what language is the interrogation of de Soya performed?
4. Whom does Aenea believe has sent something to kill her?
5. Where is de Soya rerouted to by orders from the Pope?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the inner workings of the Raphael.
2. What happens after the second resurrection of de Soya?
3. What happens when de Soya tours the Vatican?
4. What happens when Aenea transports through the portal into the Sol Draconi System?
5. What happens when de Soya wakes to find orders from the Pope that they have been rerouted to God's Grove?
6. What happens when Raul is forced to pretend to be a fisherman?
7. What happens to Aenea and her crew on their way to the frozen city?
8. What does Father Glaucus explain to Aenea and her party about the Chitchatuk?
9. Where do Aenea and her crew find themselves in Chapter 29?
10. What happens when Aenea leaves Sol Draconi Septem?
This section contains 1,040 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)