|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Raul's aid when he is trapped in deadly water?
(a) A. Bettik and Aenea.
(b) Gregorious and de Soya.
(d) De soya.
2. What best describes the portal Aenea and Raul enter?
(a) A world of water with three moons in the night sky.
(b) A world of water with a red moon.
(c) A jungle world with a red moon.
(d) A jungle world with three moons in the sky.
3. What does de Soya set the Archangel ship to do if captured?
(b) Become invisible.
(c) Split in half.
4. Who finds evidence of thruster bursts that signal the release of a dropship to the planet's surface?
(c) De Soya.
5. What type of world is Hebron?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first Ouster world?
2. Whom does the Vatican know to be a thief?
3. What does de Soya face in Chapter 39?
4. Who has the belief that love is one of the basic forces of the Universe?
5. What does the ship program for Raul?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Aenea and her crew find themselves in Chapter 29?
2. What are Aenea's thoughts on the Shrike in Chapter 30?
3. What occurs when the perspective of the novel changes to Nemes's in Chapter 55?
4. Discuss the death of Nemes.
5. What does Father Glaucus explain to Aenea and her party about the Chitchatuk?
6. What happens to Aenea and her crew on their way to the frozen city?
7. What occurs when Raul is pulled by the forceful current under the ice wall that blocks the path of him and his crew?
8. What happens when Aenea leaves Sol Draconi Septem?
9. What happens after the second resurrection of de Soya?
10. What does Raul do when he finds a fishing platform?
This section contains 964 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)