|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who colonizes the desert world of Qom-Riyadh?
2. What is the world of Lam mouth Leviathon capable of doing?
(a) Swallowing ships whole.
(b) Discinegrating ships.
(c) Splitting ships open.
(d) Stunning ships.
3. Whom does the Vatican know to be a thief?
(a) Cardinal Lourdusamy.
(b) Bishop Toddly.
(c) Archbishop Melandriano.
(d) Bishop Mistrip.
4. What best describes the portal Aenea and Raul enter?
(a) A jungle world with a red moon.
(b) A world of water with a red moon.
(c) A world of water with three moons in the night sky.
(d) A jungle world with three moons in the sky.
5. Whom does Nemes wait for in Chapter 55?
(b) De Soya.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Aenea and her band of heroes find themselves in Chapter 29?
2. What does de Soya set the resurrection cycles to in Chapter 53?
3. Who is dying due to picking up a microorganism?
4. What does de Soya order to be hunted and killed?
5. When Raul is discovered by the Pax guards, what is he forced to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the trap Nemes sets for Aenea.
2. What is learned when de Soya wakes early from his resurrection in Chapter 53?
3. Where do Aenea and her crew find themselves in Chapter 29?
4. Discuss the death of Nemes.
5. What happens when de Soya tours the Vatican?
6. What does Father Glaucus explain to Aenea and her party about the Chitchatuk?
7. What occurs when Raul is pulled by the forceful current under the ice wall that blocks the path of him and his crew?
8. What does Raul do when he finds a fishing platform?
9. Discuss the deaths that Nemes causes in Chapter 47.
10. What happens when Aenea transports through the portal into the Sol Draconi System?
This section contains 977 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)