|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does de Soya have just enough time to do before death?
(a) Change Father Gregorious's commands.
(b) Change his plans.
(c) Change Raphael's commands.
(d) Change Raul's plans.
2. What is the third world Aenea and her crew find themselves on?
(a) Rocky Ridge.
(b) Mare Infinitius.
3. What type of world is Hebron?
4. What is the world of Lam mouth Leviathon capable of doing?
(a) Discinegrating ships.
(b) Stunning ships.
(c) Splitting ships open.
(d) Swallowing ships whole.
5. Who receives images of Aenea and details of her plans?
(b) Father Gregorious.
(d) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Aenea believe has sent something to kill her?
2. Who is shot and falls dead into water?
3. Who says, "The future is never written."
4. Who suffers the true death?
5. What is a hoax involving the Raphael?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the inner workings of the Raphael.
2. What occurs when Raul is pulled by the forceful current under the ice wall that blocks the path of him and his crew?
3. What happens when Raul is forced to pretend to be a fisherman?
4. What theory does Aenea reveal in Chapter 52?
5. What happens to Aenea and her crew on their way to the frozen city?
6. What happens when de Soya wakes to find orders from the Pope that they have been rerouted to God's Grove?
7. What plan does de Soya reveal in Chapter 37?
8. What does Aenea tell her friends in Chapter 50?
9. What occurs when the perspective of the novel changes to Nemes's in Chapter 55?
10. What does Raul do when he finds a fishing platform?
This section contains 995 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)