|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is de Soya's primary concern involving Aenea?
(a) Killing her.
(b) Finding her.
(c) Hurting her.
(d) Her safety.
2. What guard works as de Soya's crew?
(a) The English Guard.
(b) The German Guard.
(c) The Italian Guard.
(d) The Swiss Guard.
3. What does Gregorious kill/stun?
(a) The Shrike.
(c) Aenea's crew.
(d) The Raphael.
4. Whose sister was brought to Renaissance Vector for treatment when ill?
(a) De Soya's sister.
(b) De Soya's mother.
(c) De Soya's father.
(d) De Soya.
5. Aenea tells Raul she wants to be _____________.
(a) An author.
(b) A journalism.
(c) An artist.
(d) An architect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aenea reach in Chapter 24?
2. Whom does Raul find fighting the Shrike in Chapter 15?
3. What does de Soya receive that gives him authority over all local Pax authorities?
4. What time is Raul to leave to get Aenea?
5. Aenea tells Raul she has dreamed of ______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the poem Endymion.
2. Who is Martin Silenus?
3. What events lead to Raul being sentenced to death?
4. Discuss the first resurrection of Father Captain de Soya.
5. Discuss the ship Raul is taken aboard.
6. What mission does Raul receive from Silenus?
7. Discuss the thoughts of the unnamed narrator in Chapter 1.
8. What happens when Aenea reaches the Parvati System?
9. What is the Pax's plan when Aenea arrives?
10. Who is Raul Endymion?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)