|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Raul find fighting the Shrike in Chapter 15?
(c) De Soya.
2. Who is requested to destroy the Pax and topple the church?
(c) The Pope.
(d) A. Bettik.
3. What does de Soya and his crew decide will not work on them when meeting Aenea a second time?
(b) A suicide threat.
4. Whom does Aenea open a communication line to when Gregorious and his men attach themselves to Aenea's ship?
(a) The Pope.
(c) De Soya.
5. Whose father wrote the poem Endymion?
(a) The Pope's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does de Soya believe Aenea's ship is headed?
2. What does de Soya receive that gives him authority over all local Pax authorities?
3. Who is the first to be resurrected in Pacem?
4. Aenea's father is the cloned cyprid of ____________.
5. Who has dreams that appear to be correct?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Raul Endymion?
2. Discuss the ship Raul is taken aboard.
3. How does Raul escape execution?
4. What do Raul and his crew do during their week on the ship in Chapter 21?
5. What happens the second time Aenea and de Soya meet?
6. Where is de Soya summoned in Chapter 28?
7. What is the Pax's plan when Aenea arrives?
8. What happens when de Soya awakens on the ship St. Thomas Akira?
9. What happens when Captain de Soya's crew finds Aenea's ship?
10. Discuss the first resurrection of Father Captain de Soya.
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)