|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to be resurrected in Pacem?
(a) Father Captain de Soya.
(b) Captain Jonis.
(c) Captain Herrig.
(d) Father Victor.
2. If de Soya stuns Aenea and her crew, Aenea warns him that ____________.
(a) He will lose his papal diskey.
(b) He will also stun the ship.
(c) He will kill them.
(d) He will be killed.
3. Where does Raul find himself to be when awakening in Chapter 4?
(b) The Red Comet.
4. Who is a born-again Christian?
5. What does Herrig wear around his neck?
(a) An anti-cross.
(b) A black double cross.
(c) A gold Pax double cross.
(d) A silver Pax single cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is de Soya when he awakens in Chapter 18?
2. What is de Soya's primary concern involving Aenea?
3. What does Gregorious kill/stun?
4. What is Raul's job when the story begins?
5. Whom does Aenea believe will be waiting on her and her ship to arrive in the Parvati system?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when a priest visits Raul the day of his trial?
2. Discuss the time when de Soya accepted the cross.
3. Who is Martin Silenus?
4. What is the Pax's plan when Aenea arrives?
5. Why does Aenea want to travel to a Web world?
6. Discuss Aenea and her crew's thoughts while on their ship in Chapter 19.
7. What happens the second time Aenea and de Soya meet?
8. Discuss the ship Raul is taken aboard.
9. What does Aenea reveal about her mother and father?
10. Discuss Raul's thoughts on his actions toward saving Aenea.
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)