|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is given the mission to return Aenea to Pacem alive?
(a) De Soya.
(d) Father Victor.
2. Whose sister was brought to Renaissance Vector for treatment when ill?
(a) De Soya's sister.
(b) De Soya.
(c) De Soya's father.
(d) De Soya's mother.
3. Who experiences their first interstellar travel in Chapter 15?
4. Who is the narrator of Chapter 1?
(c) A. Bettik.
(d) The narrator is unnamed.
5. Whom does Raul let take charge in the Parvati System?
(d) De Soya.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Raul surprised to discover in Chapter 4?
2. What type of ship can travel anywhere in space within days?
3. When de Soya steps toward Aenea, what does he encounter?
4. Who is now free and independent after living the life of a service android?
5. Who loses an arm when waiting to sedate Aenea?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Raul and his crew do during their week on the ship in Chapter 21?
2. Discuss the poem Endymion.
3. What events lead to Raul being sentenced to death?
4. Discuss the ship Raul is taken aboard.
5. What happens when Aenea reaches the Parvati System?
6. What happens when Captain de Soya's crew finds Aenea's ship?
7. Why does Aenea want to travel to a Web world?
8. What happens when de Soya awakens on the ship St. Thomas Akira?
9. Where is de Soya summoned in Chapter 28?
10. What occurs fifteen minutes prior to Aenea stepping out of the Sphinx?
This section contains 964 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)