|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name for the prison death chamber in Chapter 1?
(a) A Schrodinger dog box.
(b) Red Comet Wilder.
(c) A Schrodinger cat box.
(d) Planet Earth.
2. What is the name of de Soya's ship?
3. What will Raul fly in order to get Aenea away from the Pax soldiers?
(a) A rip mat.
(b) A routing mat.
(c) A hawking mat.
(d) A hornet mat.
4. Where does de Soya believe Aenea's ship is headed?
(a) Renaissance Vector.
(b) Jasper Ridge.
(c) The Parvati System.
(d) The Peak.
5. Who is introduced as the narrator in Chapter 2?
(a) A. Bettik.
(b) Raul Endymion.
6. Why does Aenea want to travel to a Web world?
(a) It will has portals.
(b) It will have safety nets.
(c) It will have farcasters.
(d) It will have microfilament.
7. Where was Raul supposed to take Aenea before she changed her mind and wanted to go somewhere else?
(a) The Ousters.
(b) The Red Comet.
(c) The Hermes.
(d) The Wall.
8. Whose sister was brought to Renaissance Vector for treatment when ill?
(a) De Soya's mother.
(b) De Soya.
(c) De Soya's father.
(d) De Soya's sister.
9. Who wrote the famous Cantos poem?
(a) Midge Silus.
(b) Matthew Silenus.
(c) Martha Silenus.
(d) Martin Silenus.
10. What is Raul surprised to discover in Chapter 4?
(a) He does die.
(b) He is taken aboard a ship.
(c) He does not die.
(d) He is asked to become a soldier.
11. What does Raul discover the ship has been modified to do by the Ousters?
(a) Change speed.
(c) Change shape.
(d) Change color.
12. What world is heavily populated by the Pax?
(a) Hermes Vector.
(b) Renaisssance Vector.
(c) Mare Infinitus.
(d) Jasper Infinitus.
13. Why is Aenea sobbing at the end of Chapter 21?
(a) She is homesick.
(b) She is hurt.
(c) She is homesick and scared.
(d) She is confused.
14. Who is a constant threat and enemy of the Pax?
(a) The Hermes.
(b) The Ousters.
(c) The Owls.
(d) The Chitchatuk.
15. Who finds Aenea hiding on her ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Aenea learn has a ship capable of unimaginable speed?
2. Who has dreams that appear to be correct?
3. Aenea tells Raul she has dreamed of ______________.
4. What does de Soya order lasers to do when Aenea does not land her ship as planned?
5. What time is Raul to leave to get Aenea?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)