|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gregorious kill/stun?
(a) Aenea's crew.
(b) The Raphael.
(c) The Shrike.
2. What type of ship can travel anywhere in space within days?
(a) An Archangel.
(b) A Blue Streak.
(c) A Hermes.
(d) An Angel.
3. What does Raul refuse to do even with the priest's insistence?
(b) Be exected.
(c) Receive the cruciform.
(d) Tell the truth.
4. Who is thrilled with joy and weeps on the battlefield?
(d) De Soya.
5. Who has a job for Raul to do?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Bishop.
6. Who has dreams that appear to be correct?
7. Why is Aenea sobbing at the end of Chapter 21?
(a) She is homesick and scared.
(b) She is homesick.
(c) She is hurt.
(d) She is confused.
8. What is de Soya summoned to face in Chapter 28?
(b) A cruciform implantation.
(c) A State Review.
(d) A Board Review.
9. What is an after-effect of resurrection?
(a) Memory loss.
(b) Voice loss.
(c) Strong emotions.
(d) Lost limbs.
10. Who summons de Soya to meet with Cardinal Lourdusamy?
(a) The Pope.
(c) The Bishop.
(d) The Inquisition.
11. Who wrote the famous Cantos poem?
(a) Matthew Silenus.
(b) Martha Silenus.
(c) Midge Silus.
(d) Martin Silenus.
12. Who experiences their first interstellar travel in Chapter 15?
13. Which word best describes Aenea's ship?
14. Raul is supposed to act as _____________to Aenea.
(a) The hero.
(b) A friend.
(c) The older brother.
(d) The father.
15. What has kept Silenus alive for over 300 years?
(a) A good diet.
(b) Poulen treatments.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has de Soya been waiting on Renaissance Vector?
2. Who is requested to destroy the Pax and topple the church?
3. Who is now free and independent after living the life of a service android?
4. Who loses an arm when waiting to sedate Aenea?
5. What is Raul surprised to discover in Chapter 4?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)