|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does de Soya ask to stay with him at the Sphinx?
(a) Sergeant Gregorious and his men.
(b) Herrig and his men.
(c) Father Victor.
2. Who summons de Soya to meet with Cardinal Lourdusamy?
(a) The Inquisition.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Bishop.
3. What does Aenea tell de Soya when she opens the lines of communication to him in Chapter 27?
(a) She wants to land the ship.
(b) She doesn't want to be killed.
(c) She will go with him.
(d) She wants to kill him.
4. Who finds Aenea hiding on her ship?
5. What will Raul fly in order to get Aenea away from the Pax soldiers?
(a) A hornet mat.
(b) A hawking mat.
(c) A routing mat.
(d) A rip mat.
6. Whom does Aenea not want to know her true destination?
(a) The Park.
(b) The Shrike.
(c) The Sphinx.
(d) The Pax.
7. Whom does Raul take a cigarette from, causing them to become infuriated?
8. Aenea tells Raul she has dreamed of ______________.
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A beautiful house.
9. Whom does Aenea open a communication line to when Gregorious and his men attach themselves to Aenea's ship?
(a) The Pope.
(c) De Soya.
10. Who is requested to destroy the Pax and topple the church?
(b) The Pope.
(d) A. Bettik.
11. What has kept Silenus alive for over 300 years?
(a) Poulen treatments.
(d) A good diet.
12. What do the Pax plan to do to Aenea when she arrives?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Implant her with the anti-cross.
(c) Study her.
(d) Implant her with a cruciform so she can be resurrected.
13. Who refuses treatment to their injured leg?
(b) De Soya.
14. What is the name of de Soya's ship?
15. Who discovered that the Earth had moved?
(c) Aenea's mother.
(d) Aenea's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who created the Shrike?
2. Where did Aenea disappear?
3. Where is Raul born?
4. What does Aenea reach in Chapter 24?
5. Who carries de Soya to safety after the Shrike appears?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)