|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of Chapter 1?
(a) The narrator is unnamed.
(c) A. Bettik.
2. What does Raul find in an abandoned tower?
(a) An Old Earth rocket.
(b) The Pope.
(c) A new rocket.
3. Where is de Soya when he awakens in Chapter 16?
(a) The Saint Peter Akira.
(b) The Thomas Akira.
(c) The Saint Thomas Akira.
(d) The Saint.
4. What does de Soya and his crew decide will not work on them when meeting Aenea a second time?
(d) A suicide threat.
5. Who is the first to be resurrected in Pacem?
(a) Father Captain de Soya.
(b) Father Victor.
(c) Captain Herrig.
(d) Captain Jonis.
6. Who experiences their first interstellar travel in Chapter 15?
7. Whom does de Soya ask to stay with him at the Sphinx?
(a) Father Victor.
(b) Sergeant Gregorious and his men.
(d) Herrig and his men.
8. What does Gregorious kill/stun?
(a) Aenea's crew.
(b) The Shrike.
(c) The Raphael.
9. What does de Soya order lasers to do when Aenea does not land her ship as planned?
(a) To melt the Raphael.
(b) To kill Raul.
(c) To kill Aenea.
(d) To melt the portal.
10. Who is a born-again Christian?
11. Who is given the mission to return Aenea to Pacem alive?
(b) Father Victor.
(d) De Soya.
12. Who is a constant threat and enemy of the Pax?
(a) The Chitchatuk.
(b) The Owls.
(c) The Ousters.
(d) The Hermes.
13. Who is sentenced to death for assault?
14. Where was Raul supposed to take Aenea before she changed her mind and wanted to go somewhere else?
(a) The Wall.
(b) The Red Comet.
(c) The Hermes.
(d) The Ousters.
15. What does de Soya receive that gives him authority over all local Pax authorities?
(a) A papal diskey.
(b) A disket.
(c) A laser revolver.
(d) A computer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is de Soya when he awakens in Chapter 18?
2. What is an after-effect of resurrection?
3. What is de Soya summoned to face in Chapter 28?
4. Who is now free and independent after living the life of a service android?
5. Why does Aenea want to travel to a Web world?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)