1. Who is the narrator of Chapter 1?
The narrator is unnamed.
2. Where is the narrator when speaking to readers in Chapter 1?
A cat box.
3. What is the name for the prison death chamber in Chapter 1?
A Schrodinger cat box.
4. Who is introduced as the narrator in Chapter 2?
5. Where is Raul born?
6. Who is given the name of the One Who Teaches?
7. What is Raul's job when the story begins?
A hunting guide.
8. Whom does Raul take a cigarette from, causing them to become infuriated?
9. What does Herrig wear around his neck?
A gold Pax double cross.
This section contains 3,322 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)