|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 57-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is returned to Pacem to face the Sacred Congregation of Universal Inquisition?
(b) De Soya.
(c) Aenea and her crew.
(d) De Soya and his crew.
2. Whom does the Vatican know to be a thief?
(a) Cardinal Lourdusamy.
(b) Bishop Mistrip.
(c) Bishop Toddly.
(d) Archbishop Melandriano.
3. Who provided the church with the cruciforms?
(a) The Core.
(b) The Cove.
(c) The Comb.
(d) The Cave.
4. For whom does Aenea leave a note?
(b) Martin Silenus.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
5. Where is de Soya rerouted to by orders from the Pope?
(a) God's Cave.
(b) God's Grove.
(c) God's Cove.
(d) God's Plantation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds evidence of thruster bursts that signal the release of a dropship to the planet's surface?
2. What is the name of de Soya's ship?
3. Where did Aenea disappear?
4. What does de Soya and his crew decide will not work on them when meeting Aenea a second time?
5. Where does de Soya order Gregorius and his men to meet him?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)