|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does de Soya set the Archangel ship to do if captured?
(b) Become invisible.
(c) Split in half.
2. If de Soya's ship explodes, what does this mean for the crew?
(c) True death.
(d) Fake death.
3. Whom does Aenea open a communication line to when Gregorious and his men attach themselves to Aenea's ship?
(a) The Pope.
(d) De Soya.
4. Who is given the mission to return Aenea to Pacem alive?
(a) De Soya.
(b) Father Victor.
5. Where is Raul born?
(a) Mare Infinitis.
(b) Sol Dracomi Septem.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what language is the interrogation of de Soya performed?
2. When Aenea and Raul enter the next portal, what do they leave behind?
3. Who suffers the true death?
4. According to history, what is said to have happened to Old Earth?
5. Where is de Soya when he awakens in Chapter 16?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)