|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raul find in an abandoned tower?
(a) An Old Earth rocket.
(b) A new rocket.
(d) The Pope.
2. Who wrote the famous Cantos poem?
(a) Martin Silenus.
(b) Midge Silus.
(c) Martha Silenus.
(d) Matthew Silenus.
3. Which word best describes Aenea's ship?
4. What is an after-effect of resurrection?
(a) Strong emotions.
(b) Lost limbs.
(c) Memory loss.
(d) Voice loss.
5. Where is Raul born?
(a) Sol Dracomi Septem.
(b) Mare Infinitis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is successfully resurrected in Chapter 7?
2. Aenea tells Raul she has dreamed of ______________.
3. What does Aenea tell de Soya when she opens the lines of communication to him in Chapter 27?
4. Who loses an arm when waiting to sedate Aenea?
5. What does Aenea reach in Chapter 24?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)