|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of de Soya's ship?
2. What does the Cantos poem suggest about what happened to Old Earth?
(a) It was pushed into a black hole.
(b) It vanished due to microfilament.
(c) It was cut by the Core.
(d) It was moved by the Core.
3. Where did Aenea disappear?
(a) The Tombs of Death.
(b) The Valley of the Tombs.
(c) The Tombs of Life.
(d) The Valley of the Time Tombs.
4. Who is now free and independent after living the life of a service android?
(a) A. Bettik.
5. Who is a constant threat and enemy of the Pax?
(a) The Owls.
(b) The Ousters.
(c) The Hermes.
(d) The Chitchatuk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills a silhouetted man carrying a book?
2. Where is de Soya when he awakens in Chapter 16?
3. What does Herrig wear around his neck?
4. Who summons de Soya to meet with Cardinal Lourdusamy?
5. Why does Aenea want to travel to a Web world?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)