|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the famous Cantos poem?
(a) Martin Silenus.
(b) Midge Silus.
(c) Martha Silenus.
(d) Matthew Silenus.
2. Who is introduced as the narrator in Chapter 2?
(b) Raul Endymion.
(c) A. Bettik.
3. Who is sentenced to death for assault?
4. What is the name for the prison death chamber in Chapter 1?
(a) Planet Earth.
(b) A Schrodinger cat box.
(c) A Schrodinger dog box.
(d) Red Comet Wilder.
5. What is de Soya's primary concern involving Aenea?
(a) Killing her.
(b) Hurting her.
(c) Finding her.
(d) Her safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the narrator when speaking to readers in Chapter 1?
2. Who is thrilled with joy and weeps on the battlefield?
3. In Chapter 11, Aenea will be arriving in _____________.
4. What time is Raul to leave to get Aenea?
5. What does Raul refuse to do even with the priest's insistence?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)