|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a constant threat and enemy of the Pax?
(a) The Owls.
(b) The Hermes.
(c) The Ousters.
(d) The Chitchatuk.
2. What does de Soya order to be hunted and killed?
(a) The Lamp Shades.
(b) The Cup Mouths.
(c) The Lamp Mouths.
(d) The Desk Mouths.
3. What is Raul surprised to discover in Chapter 4?
(a) He is asked to become a soldier.
(b) He is taken aboard a ship.
(c) He does not die.
(d) He does die.
4. What does Raul discover the ship has been modified to do by the Ousters?
(b) Change shape.
(c) Change color.
(d) Change speed.
5. What is de Soya's primary concern involving Aenea?
(a) Finding her.
(b) Hurting her.
(c) Her safety.
(d) Killing her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose father wrote the poem Endymion?
2. Whom does Raul find fighting the Shrike in Chapter 15?
3. What does de Soya use that upsets the world of Mare Infinitius?
4. Who carries de Soya to safety after the Shrike appears?
5. Where was Raul supposed to take Aenea before she changed her mind and wanted to go somewhere else?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)