Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple build after graduation?
2. Who encourages Temple to make her machine?
3. Which of the following classes does Temple find difficult?
4. What does Temple realize interpersonal relationships are as easy as?
5. Who asks Temple to stop going through her door?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the people Temple mentions in the book and discuss how he/she helped Temple to recover. Could Temple have survived without his/her support?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following options and discuss how Temple's illness affected that particular area in her life:
2) Social life
3) Intimate relationships
Essay Topic 3
Examine autism as described in the book.
1) How does an autistic think compared to a more normal person?
2) How can an autistic learn differently?
3) Define a stable state of mind.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)