Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple build after graduation?
2. Who encourages Temple to make her machine?
3. Which of the following classes does Temple find difficult?
4. What does Temple realize interpersonal relationships are as easy as?
5. Who asks Temple to stop going through her door?
Essay Topic 1
Choose two sub-levels of autism and discuss the following:
1) The symptons and the problems it causes for the sufferer
2) How a sufferer is treated
Essay Topic 2
Examine autism as described in the book.
1) How does an autistic think compared to a more normal person?
2) How can an autistic learn differently?
3) Define a stable state of mind.
Essay Topic 3
Temple often examines the positive aspects of her illness. What positives can Temple take from her illness? Would she have become the successful person she became without the illness?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)