Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple build after graduation?
2. Who encourages Temple to make her machine?
3. Which of the following classes does Temple find difficult?
4. What does Temple realize interpersonal relationships are as easy as?
5. Who asks Temple to stop going through her door?
Essay Topic 1
Examine Temple's writing style. How would you describe her prose style? What kind of vocabulary does she use? Does she use any specific writing techniques? What meaning does Temple's style give to her story?
Essay Topic 2
Identify the main themes of the story. Why do you think these themes are so important to the story? How does Temple use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 3
How was autism viewed in the Sixties? How is autism viewed today?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)