Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple build after graduation?
2. Who encourages Temple to make her machine?
3. Which of the following classes does Temple find difficult?
4. What does Temple realize interpersonal relationships are as easy as?
5. Who asks Temple to stop going through her door?
Essay Topic 1
Describe how each of the following aided Temple in her recovery against manic depression"
Essay Topic 2
Choose two sub-levels of autism and discuss the following:
1) The symptons and the problems it causes for the sufferer
2) How a sufferer is treated
Essay Topic 3
Emergence was written in 1986. Choose one of the following options and discuss how ideas have developed since then:
1) The use of medication
2) Educating autistics
3) The encouragement of fixations
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)