|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple call the experience of walking through the door?
2. Who calls the observation deck a crow's nest?
3. Where does the sliding door lead to?
4. Why does Temple do poorly on the Visual Attention Span test?
5. What part of the brain do visual learners use?
Essay Topic 1
Choose a famous autistic.
1) What has he/she contributed to society?
2) How has his/her autism helped him/her to become successful?
Essay Topic 2
Temple often examines the positive aspects of her illness. What positives can Temple take from her illness? Would she have become the successful person she became without the illness?
Essay Topic 3
What major events had a profound effect on Temple's life and how did they change her? What does Temple still have to learn by the end of the book?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)