Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple build after graduation?
2. Who encourages Temple to make her machine?
3. Which of the following classes does Temple find difficult?
4. What does Temple realize interpersonal relationships are as easy as?
5. Who asks Temple to stop going through her door?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following options and discuss how Temple's illness affected that particular area in her life:
2) Social life
3) Intimate relationships
Essay Topic 2
How much do you think Temple changed positive representations of autism? What positive impact have Temple's ideas had on society? Do you think Temple's ideas have had any negative impacts?
Essay Topic 3
Emergence was written in 1986. Choose one of the following options and discuss how ideas have developed since then:
1) The use of medication
2) Educating autistics
3) The encouragement of fixations
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)