|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who does Temple test the machine on?
2. What is wrong about the poem?
3. What does emphasizing positives do for an autistic child?
4. What does Temple say autistic children are overwhelmed by?
5. When does Temple say her nerve attacks stop?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What impresses Rimland about Temple?
2. Why is it important to encourage an autistic's interests?
3. How does Mr Brookes help Temple in Chapter 9?
This section contains 833 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)