|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a person release when he/she is touched?
2. What bodily system does spinning balance?
(a) Vestibular system
(b) Urinal system
(c) Nervous system
(d) Digestive system
3. Who writes a letter to Temple in this chapter?
(a) Temple's father
(b) Her psychiatrist
(c) Temple's mother
(d) Mr. Brooks
4. Who is Temple's mother visiting in Arizona?
(a) Her aunt
(b) Her lover
(c) Her mother
(d) Her brother
5. What school researches Temple's nerve attacks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does emphasizing positives do for an autistic child?
2. What is the name of Temple's occupational therapist friend?
3. What part of the brain do visual learners use?
4. Who does Temple test the machine on?
5. What does Temple realize interpersonal relationships are as easy as?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it important to encourage an autistic's interests?
2. What does Temple's mother say in her letter to her daughter?
3. How does Temple's machine help her?
4. How does Temple get on working with the cowboys and the cattle in Chapter 12?
5. Why does Temple think she suffers from nerve attacks?
6. How does Temple feel about her mother's letter?
7. What does Lorna King say in her letter to Temple?
8. How does Temple use visual images to help her in daily life?
9. Why does Temple think spinning is good for autistic children?
10. What does Temple find out about brain surgery research in Chapter 13?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)