|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Temple hit a kid in this chapter?
(a) She laughs
(b) She cuts in line
(c) She teases her
(d) She steals food
2. What does Temple's mother tell her to do with her negative thoughts?
(a) Swallow them down
(b) Journal it
(c) Use them to create
(d) Scream them out
3. What part of the brain do visual learners use?
(a) The right
(b) The left
(c) The back
(d) The front
4. Why does Temple find statistics difficult?
(a) She gets bored
(b) She has a bad teacher
(c) She cannot add
(d) She has to remember abstractions
5. What is the name of Temple's occupational therapist friend?
(a) Petra Docker
(b) Denny Gordon
(c) Lorna King
(d) Freda Franklin
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple begin to suffer at school?
2. What does Temple fixate on during the interview?
3. What does Temple want from her mother?
4. What kind of learners are people incarcerated in the penal system?
5. Where does Temple's door lead to?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)