|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Temple's mother tell her to do with her negative thoughts?
(a) Use them to create
(b) Swallow them down
(c) Scream them out
(d) Journal it
2. What bodily system does spinning balance?
(a) Urinal system
(b) Vestibular system
(c) Nervous system
(d) Digestive system
3. What kind of school does Temple attend in this chapter?
(a) Boarding school
(b) Alternative school
(c) High school
(d) Special school
4. What is Beefland?
(a) A farm
(b) A slaughterhouse
(c) A theme park
(d) A restaurant
5. Which of the following can trigger a attack of the nerves?
(b) Physical contact
(d) Checking mail
Short Answer Questions
1. Which test does Temple say she scores low marks on?
2. Who sends Temple a letter in this chapter?
3. What kind of learners are people incarcerated in the penal system?
4. What school researches Temple's nerve attacks?
5. What is Alfred's other name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Temple think spinning is good for autistic children?
2. What does Lorna King say in her letter to Temple?
3. How does Mr Brookes help Temple in Chapter 9?
4. How does Temple use visual images to help her in daily life?
5. Where does Temple find temporary relief from her nerve attacks?
6. How does Temple learn to stop hitting people?
7. What does Temple find out about brain surgery research in Chapter 13?
8. Why does Temple think she suffers from nerve attacks?
9. Why is it important to encourage an autistic's interests?
10. How does Temple describe her nerve attacks?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)