|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Temple's medications help her concentrate on?
(a) Designs and inventions
2. What kind of door does Temple fixate on?
(a) A wooden door
(b) A sliding door
(c) A steel door
(d) A rotating door
3. Where does Temple's door lead to?
(a) A cupboard
(b) A shop
(c) A roof
(d) A bedroom
4. What does Temple do after three weeks of seeing the door?
(a) Cleans it
(b) Walks through it
(c) Spits on it
(d) Smashes it
5. What kind of school does Temple attend in this chapter?
(a) High school
(b) Special school
(c) Boarding school
(d) Alternative school
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Temple's occupational therapist friend?
2. Which of the following activities are not available at boarding school?
3. Where does Temple go for Christmas?
4. What does Temple's mother tell her to do with her negative thoughts?
5. Which of the following tests does Temple do well at?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Temple use visual images to help her in daily life?
2. Why does Temple do badly on the oral direction sub-test?
3. How does Temple get on working with the cowboys and the cattle in Chapter 12?
4. Why is it important to encourage an autistic's interests?
5. How does Temple try and help the animals she works with in Chapter 12?
6. How does Temple's machine help her?
7. Why does Temple think spinning is good for autistic children?
8. How does Temple get over her nerves when she goes home for Christmas?
9. What does Temple find out about brain surgery research in Chapter 13?
10. How can fixations be used to help an autistic child?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)