|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of school does Temple attend in this chapter?
(a) Boarding school
(b) High school
(c) Special school
(d) Alternative school
2. What does Temple call the experience of walking through the door?
3. What does emphasizing positives do for an autistic child?
(a) Calms them down
(b) Makes them feel loved
(c) Gives them confidence
(d) Opens them up to learning
4. What school researches Temple's nerve attacks?
5. How should an autistic child not be educated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does Temple look after in this chapter?
2. Which of the following is a school that encourages Kinesthetic learning?
3. What kind of people does Temple work with?
4. Which of the following does Temple say that spinning develops in an autistic child?
5. What should people be cautious about introducing autistic children to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Temple learn to stop hitting people?
2. How are things getting better for Temple?
3. How does Temple feel when she finally walks through the sliding door?
4. How does Temple get over her nerves when she goes home for Christmas?
5. How does Temple's machine help her?
6. How does Mr Brookes help Temple in Chapter 9?
7. Describe the boarding school Temple is enrolled at in Chapter 8.
8. Why is it important to encourage an autistic's interests?
9. How does Temple feel about her mother's letter?
10. Why does Temple think she suffers from nerve attacks?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)