|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How should an autistic child not be educated?
2. What does Temple's mother say machines cannot do?
(a) Save people
3. Why does Temple find statistics difficult?
(a) She has a bad teacher
(b) She has to remember abstractions
(c) She cannot add
(d) She gets bored
4. Why does Temple hit a kid in this chapter?
(a) She steals food
(b) She teases her
(c) She cuts in line
(d) She laughs
5. Where does Temple's door lead to?
(a) A cupboard
(b) A roof
(c) A bedroom
(d) A shop
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the minister say is behind the door?
2. Who writes a letter to Temple in this chapter?
3. What does Miss Downey take away from Temple to help her to behave?
4. What is the name of Temple's imaginary friend?
5. What kind of learners are people incarcerated in the penal system?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Temple become fixated on a small wooden door in Chapter 9?
2. Where does Temple find temporary relief from her nerve attacks?
3. Why does Temple think spinning is good for autistic children?
4. How does Temple get over her nerves when she goes home for Christmas?
5. What does Temple find out about brain surgery research in Chapter 13?
6. How does Mr Brookes help Temple in Chapter 9?
7. Describe Temple's relationship with Alfred.
8. What does Lorna King say in her letter to Temple?
9. How are things getting better for Temple?
10. How does Temple use visual images to help her in daily life?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)