|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a school that encourages Kinesthetic learning?
(a) Oxford Learning schools
(b) George Washington schools
(c) Montessori and Waldorf schools
(d) Roget and Johnson schools
2. Who does Temple present her thesis to?
(a) The American Meeting of Meat Research Workers
(b) The European Meeting of Meat Research Workers
(c) The World Farmer Association
(d) The Unarmed Cowboy Group
3. Why does Temple have a nerve attack when she goes home?
(a) She has to eat meat
(b) She left her machine behind
(c) She forgot to buy presents
(d) She has to think about family
4. Who does Carlock say Temple needs to experiment with to see if the machine works?
5. Who encourages Temple to make her machine?
(a) Mr. Carlock
(b) Mrs. Johnson
(c) Mr. Brooks
(d) Mrs. Lotus
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Temple say can help an autistic child learn better?
2. What do Temple's medications help her concentrate on?
3. Who writes a letter to Temple in this chapter?
4. Who sends Temple a letter in this chapter?
5. Who calls the observation deck a crow's nest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Temple find temporary relief from her nerve attacks?
2. What does Temple's mother say in her letter to her daughter?
3. How does Temple justify using the machine?
4. Describe the boarding school Temple is enrolled at in Chapter 8.
5. Why does Temple become fixated on a small wooden door in Chapter 9?
6. How are things getting better for Temple?
7. How does Temple get over her nerves when she goes home for Christmas?
8. How can fixations be used to help an autistic child?
9. How does Temple learn to stop hitting people?
10. How does Temple's machine help her?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)