|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the minister say is behind the door?
(a) The fires of Hell
(b) The Garden of Eden
(c) Peace and happiness
(d) The afterworld
2. Who does Temple test the machine on?
(b) College students
(d) University professors
3. Who does Temple present her thesis to?
(a) The World Farmer Association
(b) The European Meeting of Meat Research Workers
(c) The Unarmed Cowboy Group
(d) The American Meeting of Meat Research Workers
4. What does emphasizing positives do for an autistic child?
(a) Gives them confidence
(b) Calms them down
(c) Makes them feel loved
(d) Opens them up to learning
5. What is the name of the machine Temple builds in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the observation deck a crow's nest?
2. Why does Temple have a nerve attack when she goes home?
3. Where does Temple visit in this chapter?
4. Which of the following is a function of the right side of the brain?
5. What is the name of Temple's imaginary friend?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)