|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Temple say she needs?
(d) A good diet
2. Why does Temple hit a kid in this chapter?
(a) She steals food
(b) She cuts in line
(c) She teases her
(d) She laughs
3. What does Temple fixate on during the interview?
(a) Her sock
(b) A painting
(c) A photograph
(d) Her jumper
4. Which of the following activities are not available at boarding school?
(b) Horseback riding
5. What kind of school does Temple attend in this chapter?
(a) Boarding school
(b) Special school
(c) Alternative school
(d) High school
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does Temple look after in this chapter?
2. What do Temple's medications help her concentrate on?
3. Who asks Temple to stop going through her door?
4. What part of the brain do visual learners use?
5. Who does Carlock say Temple needs to experiment with to see if the machine works?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Temple's machine help her?
2. How does Mr Brookes help Temple in Chapter 9?
3. How does Temple describe her nerve attacks?
4. Why should people be cautious when introducing autistic children to pets?
5. Why is it important to encourage an autistic's interests?
6. How does Temple feel about her mother's letter?
7. Describe the boarding school Temple is enrolled at in Chapter 8.
8. Why does Temple fixate on the sliding glass door in Chapter 11?
9. Describe Temple's relationship with Alfred.
10. How does Temple get over her nerves when she goes home for Christmas?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)