|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Temple' s itches caused by?
(c) Pin worms
2. What does Miss Downey take away from Temple to help her to behave?
(b) Wood work classes
(c) Feeding the animals
(d) Horseback riding
3. Who does Temple present her thesis to?
(a) The World Farmer Association
(b) The American Meeting of Meat Research Workers
(c) The European Meeting of Meat Research Workers
(d) The Unarmed Cowboy Group
4. What is Alfred's other name?
(a) The Cat
(b) The Rat
(c) Prince of Darkness
(d) The Shadow
5. What subject does Mr Brooks teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Temple say that spinning develops in an autistic child?
2. What does Temple do after three weeks of seeing the door?
3. What does Temple research in this chapter?
4. Which of the following is a function of the right side of the brain?
5. What is Beefland?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)