|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Temple want from her mother?
(a) A kiss
(b) A handshake
(c) A hug
(d) A massage
2. What does emphasizing positives do for an autistic child?
(a) Opens them up to learning
(b) Calms them down
(c) Gives them confidence
(d) Makes them feel loved
3. What subject does Mr Brooks teach?
4. Who does Temple test the machine on?
(a) University professors
(c) College students
5. What does Temple call the machine that calms animals down?
(a) Road to Hell
(b) Stairway to Heaven
(c) Farm Yard
(d) Black Dog
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the sliding door lead to?
2. Which of the following activities are not available at boarding school?
3. What is the name of Temple's imaginary friend?
4. How should an autistic child not be educated?
5. What kind of animal does Temple say likes her better after using the machine?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)