Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Temple build after graduation?
(a) The Rogets Machine
(b) The Comforter
(c) The Squeeze Machine
(d) The CODY Machine
2. Who encourages Temple to make her machine?
(a) Mrs. Lotus
(b) Mr. Carlock
(c) Mr. Brooks
(d) Mrs. Johnson
3. Which of the following classes does Temple find difficult?
4. What does Temple realize interpersonal relationships are as easy as?
(a) Talking to animals
(c) Making a machine
(d) Walking through a door
5. Who asks Temple to stop going through her door?
(a) Her psychiartrist
(b) Her mother
(c) A carpenter
(d) Her teacher
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following activities are not available at boarding school?
2. What is the name of Temple's occupational therapist friend?
3. Who writes a letter to Temple in this chapter?
4. What kind of therapy can help an autistic child receive touch more readily?
5. What best describes the door that Temple finds in this chapter?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)