|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Temple have a nerve attack when she goes home?
(a) She forgot to buy presents
(b) She left her machine behind
(c) She has to think about family
(d) She has to eat meat
2. What part of the brain do visual learners use?
(a) The back
(b) The left
(c) The front
(d) The right
3. Who does Carlock say Temple needs to experiment with to see if the machine works?
4. What kind of animal does Temple look after in this chapter?
5. What subject does Mr Brooks teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of learners are people incarcerated in the penal system?
2. What are Temple' s itches caused by?
3. What does Temple research in this chapter?
4. What medication does Temple take to treat anxiety?
5. Who is Temple's mother visiting in Arizona?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Temple feel when she finally walks through the sliding door?
2. How does Temple use visual images to help her in daily life?
3. Why does Temple feel guilty about the machine she builds in Chapter 10?
4. How can fixations be used to help an autistic child?
5. Why does Temple think she suffers from nerve attacks?
6. How does Temple get on working with the cowboys and the cattle in Chapter 12?
7. How does Temple feel about her mother's letter?
8. Why does Temple fixate on the sliding glass door in Chapter 11?
9. Why does Temple become fixated on a small wooden door in Chapter 9?
10. What does Temple's mother say in her letter to her daughter?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)