|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What genre does Temple become fascinated by?
(d) Science fiction
2. What does Temple say her childhood memories are?
(a) Journal entries
(c) Wax works
3. What is the name of Temple's teacher?
(a) Mr. Bruno
(b) Mrs. Horace
(c) Mr. Noris
(d) Mrs. Clark
4. Who does Dr. Stein write to?
(a) Temple's mother
(b) Temple's headmaster
(c) Temple's science teacher
5. Which of the following does Carlock not say Temple is good at?
(b) Lock picking
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple say she likes to put through her fingers?
2. What does Temple's mother say school is going to be like?
3. Which of the following is is a typical stressor for an autistic child?
4. What is it called when a autistic child starts a movement and cannot stop it?
5. What does Temple's mother say Temple is motivated by?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does autism affect Temple's speech?
2. In what way does Temple process information differently from other children?
3. What does Temple say in her talks with the psychiatrist?
4. How does Temple react when the glass from the car window falls on her?
5. How does Temple cope at private school?
6. Why is Temple surprised that she is invited back to her old school in Vermont?
7. What causes autism?
8. What reason does Temple give for writing this book?
9. In what way does Temple misbehave at private school?
10. What does Carlock say Temple's success proves?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)