|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Temple go in this chapter?
(a) Giil scouts
(b) Winter camp
(c) Summer camp
(d) Church camp
2. What does Temple call a suitcase?
(a) A flower pot
(b) A rectangle
(c) A chest
(d) A box
3. What does Temple's mother use to record Temple's life?
(a) A diary
(b) A polaroid camera
(c) A tape recorder
(d) A video camera
4. Which of the following TV series does Temple say she enjoys?
(b) Twilight Zone
(c) Z Cars
5. What does Temple say she likes to put through her fingers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rimland take with him and Temple when they go for lunch?
2. What does Temple tie to desks?
3. Where is Mountain Country School located?
4. What subject does Rimland specialize in?
5. What is the name of Temple's doctor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bernard Rimland note about Temple's autism in the foreword?
2. What is perserveration?
3. How does Rimland control Temple's behavior?
4. What reason does Temple give for writing this book?
5. In what way was Temple a difficult child?
6. In what way does Temple process information differently from other children?
7. How does Temple get into trouble at Summer camp?
8. How does Temple cope at private school?
9. What does Temple remember about her junior high school days?
10. What does Temple say in her talks with the psychiatrist?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)