|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carlock say Temple is not concerned with?
2. What word does Temple repeat?
3. Which of the following classes does Temple say she does well in?
4. Which of the following does Carlock not say Temple is good at?
(b) Lock picking
5. Who does Rimland take with him and Temple when they go for lunch?
(a) His business partner
(b) His father
(c) His secretary
(d) His wife
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Temple say bird bath begins with g?
2. What does Temple say she hides?
3. How does Temple describe her teachers in this chapter?
4. What kind of learning does Temple say she needs?
5. What is the name of Temple's doctor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What impresses Rimland about Temple?
2. What reason does Temple give for writing this book?
3. How does autism affect Temple's speech?
4. What does Temple's mother say about Temple in her letter to a psychologist?
5. Why is Temple surprised that she is invited back to her old school in Vermont?
6. How does Rimland control Temple's behavior?
7. How does Temple get into trouble at Summer camp?
8. Why does Temple need pressure stimulation on her body?
9. How does Temple define autism?
10. How does Temple manage to endear herself to the other students?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)