|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Temple go in this chapter?
(a) Giil scouts
(b) Winter camp
(c) Church camp
(d) Summer camp
2. Where is Mountain Country School located?
(b) San Monica
3. What does Temple try to do with the hat?
(a) Tear it up
(b) Eat it
(c) Put it on her mother's head
(d) Throw it out of the window
4. What word does a girl tell Temple to repeat?
5. How does Temple diagnose autism?
(a) A developmental disorder
(b) A brain malfunction
(c) A static disorder
(d) A world of avante garde images
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Temple surprised that she is invited to the reunion?
2. What is wrong about the poem?
3. What does Temple's mother say Temple is motivated by?
4. What was the last school Temple attended?
5. What does Carlock think of Temple's questions and interests?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is William Carlock?
2. Describe how Temple almost killed her mother and sister.
3. What does Temple say in her talks with the psychiatrist?
4. What does Temple's mother say about Temple in her letter to a psychologist?
5. What causes autism?
6. What reason does Temple give for writing this book?
7. How does Temple define autism?
8. How does Temple cope at private school?
9. What does Carlock point out as Temple's good points?
10. How does Temple manage to endear herself to the other students?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)