|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do autistics overreact to?
(b) Loud noises
(c) Hearing their name
(d) Bright lights
2. What kind of words does Temple repeat at camp?
(a) Sexual words
(b) Racist words
(c) One syllable words
(d) Long words
3. What is the name of Temple's doctor?
(a) Dr. Stein
(b) Dr. Autem
(c) Dr. Goad
(d) Dr. John
4. What does Temple write a poem about?
(b) The rainbow
(c) The middle ages
(d) The dark ages
5. Why does Temple attract attention at the restaurant?
(a) She burps
(b) She is loud
(c) Sh has a tantram
(d) She faints
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following TV series does Temple say she enjoys?
2. Who does Temple's mother write to in this chapter?
3. Which bodily system does autism affect?
4. What does Temple try to do with the hat?
5. What does Temple say her childhood memories are?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Temple get into trouble at Summer camp?
2. How does Temple manage to endear herself to the other students?
3. What does Temple's mother say about Temple in her letter to a psychologist?
4. What does Temple say in her talks with the psychiatrist?
5. Why does Carlock think Temple is unique?
6. How does Rimland control Temple's behavior?
7. What is perserveration?
8. Who is William Carlock?
9. How does Temple react when the glass from the car window falls on her?
10. What impresses Rimland about Temple?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)