|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Temple attract attention at the restaurant?
(a) Sh has a tantram
(b) She faints
(c) She burps
(d) She is loud
2. What does Temple's teacher smell of?
(c) Strong perfume
3. What kind of sweets does the psychiatrist have?
(a) Snicker bars
(b) M and M's
(c) Mars bars
4. What does Temple make with paper?
5. Who does Rimland write about?
(a) Bill Gates
(b) Lauren Parker
(c) James Dean
(d) Temple Grandin
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Temple's mother driving her to see?
2. Why does Temple's mother lose control of the car?
3. What does Carlock say Temple has used her characteristics to become?
4. What makes Temple naughty?
5. What does Temple say her teacher's face is like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What impresses Rimland about Temple?
2. Why does Temple think she excels at creative subjects?
3. Why does Temple need pressure stimulation on her body?
4. How does Temple define autism?
5. What is perserveration?
6. Why does Carlock think Temple is unique?
7. What does Temple say in her talks with the psychiatrist?
8. What does Temple remember about her junior high school days?
9. Describe how Temple almost killed her mother and sister.
10. Why is Temple expelled from school in Chapter 7?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)