|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What material does Temple think looks like ice?
2. What kind of words does Temple repeat at camp?
(a) Long words
(b) One syllable words
(c) Sexual words
(d) Racist words
3. What word does Temple repeat?
4. What does Carlock say Temple has used her characteristics to become?
(a) A good wife
(b) A success
(c) A true individual
(d) A joke
5. What kind of sweets does the psychiatrist have?
(a) Mars bars
(c) M and M's
(d) Snicker bars
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Temple's doctor?
2. What is Temple Grandin invited to?
3. What does Temple say she would not allow her mother to do when she was six-months-old?
4. What does Temple's mother say school is going to be like?
5. What genre does Temple become fascinated by?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Carlock think Temple is unique?
2. What does Bernard Rimland note about Temple's autism in the foreword?
3. How does Temple react when the glass from the car window falls on her?
4. How does Temple define autism?
5. What does Carlock say Temple's success proves?
6. What does Carlock point out as Temple's good points?
7. Who is William Carlock?
8. What does Temple remember about her junior high school days?
9. What is perserveration?
10. What does Temple's mother say about Temple in her letter to a psychologist?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)