|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carlock think of Temple's questions and interests?
2. What kind of sweets does the psychiatrist have?
(a) M and M's
(b) Snicker bars
(d) Mars bars
3. What is wrong about the poem?
(a) The images
(b) The length
(c) The words
(d) The rhythm
4. What is it called when a autistic child starts a movement and cannot stop it?
(a) Kranking up
5. What does Temple say she hides?
(a) Her fear
(b) Students clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple say autistic children are overwhelmed by?
2. Which bodily system does autism affect?
3. Why do some experts think that Temple was not an autistic?
4. What does Temple say her childhood memories are?
5. What does Temple say she would not allow her mother to do when she was six-months-old?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rimland control Temple's behavior?
2. Why is Temple expelled from school in Chapter 7?
3. How does Temple react when the glass from the car window falls on her?
4. What is perserveration?
5. What does Temple say in her talks with the psychiatrist?
6. What does Temple's mother say about Temple in her letter to a psychologist?
7. What impresses Rimland about Temple?
8. Why does Carlock think Temple is unique?
9. How does autism affect Temple's speech?
10. Why does Temple think she excels at creative subjects?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)