|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following can a lack of touch cause?
2. What is the name of the camp counselor?
3. What does Temple begin to imagine in this chapter?
(a) Another world
(b) Space travel
(c) An imaginary friend
(d) A magic machine
4. What does Temple's mother say school is going to be like?
5. What does Carlock say Temple is not concerned with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Temple shy to meet when she arrives at camp?
2. Which of the following is a symptom of autism?
3. Where does Temple go in this chapter?
4. How does Temple diagnose autism?
5. What is it called when a autistic child starts a movement and cannot stop it?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Carlock think Temple is unique?
2. What reason does Temple give for writing this book?
3. Describe how Temple almost killed her mother and sister.
4. Why does Temple think she excels at creative subjects?
5. How does Temple react when the glass from the car window falls on her?
6. Why does Temple need pressure stimulation on her body?
7. In what way does Temple misbehave at private school?
8. How does autism affect Temple's speech?
9. What does Temple's mother's letter say about her mother's character and feelings towards her daughter?
10. What impresses Rimland about Temple?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)