|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Temple say she likes to put through her fingers?
2. Who writes the foreword?
(a) Temple's mother
(b) Bernard Rimland
(c) Temple Grandin
(d) Bill Carlock
3. Where does Temple go in this chapter?
(a) Winter camp
(b) Summer camp
(c) Giil scouts
(d) Church camp
4. What does Temple begin to imagine in this chapter?
(a) Space travel
(b) Another world
(c) A magic machine
(d) An imaginary friend
5. Which of the following words does one of the students call Temple?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Carlock not say Temple is good at?
2. What kind of learning does Temple say she needs?
3. What does Temple call a suitcase?
4. What is Temple Grandin invited to?
5. What does Temple throw at the student who calls her a retard?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Temple expelled from school in Chapter 7?
2. Why does Temple think she suffers from nerve attacks?
3. What does Temple discover about touching in Chapter 12?
4. Why does Temple feel guilty about the machine she builds in Chapter 10?
5. What does Temple's mother say in her letter to her daughter?
6. How does Temple get over her nerves when she goes home for Christmas?
7. In what way does Temple misbehave at private school?
8. How does Temple feel about her mother's letter?
9. What does Carlock say Temple's success proves?
10. What does Temple find out about brain surgery research in Chapter 13?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)