|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Temple attract attention at the restaurant?
(a) Sh has a tantram
(b) She burps
(c) She faints
(d) She is loud
2. What kind of world does Temple say she lived in as a child?
(a) A LSD world
(b) A dark work
(c) A spongy world
(d) A visual world
3. How does Temple diagnose autism?
(a) A developmental disorder
(b) A static disorder
(c) A brain malfunction
(d) A world of avante garde images
4. Who writes the preface?
(a) James Franklin
(b) Denise Lewis
(c) Troy Horace
(d) William Carlock
5. What does Carlock think of Temple's questions and interests?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple's mother say Temple is not?
2. Where is Mountain Country School located?
3. What genre does Temple become fascinated by?
4. Which of the following words does one of the students call Temple?
5. What does Temple say she would not allow her mother to do when she was six-months-old?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reason does Temple give for writing this book?
2. How does Rimland control Temple's behavior?
3. Why does Temple need pressure stimulation on her body?
4. Describe how Temple almost killed her mother and sister.
5. What is perserveration?
6. How does Temple cope at private school?
7. Why is Temple expelled from school in Chapter 7?
8. How does autism affect Temple's speech?
9. What impresses Rimland about Temple?
10. How does Temple manage to endear herself to the other students?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)