|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Temple describe her teachers in this chapter?
2. Which of the following classes does Temple say she does well in?
3. What is the name of Temple's old school?
(a) Grange Hill
(b) Cottesloe Hill School
(c) Mountain Country School
(d) Wingrave Town School
4. Which of the following does Carlock not say Temple is good at?
(c) Lock picking
5. What does Temple's mother ask her to put on?
(a) Her dress
(b) Her necklace
(c) Her hat
(d) Her ring
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple throw at the student who calls her a retard?
2. What does Temple make with paper?
3. Who does Temple's mother write to in this chapter?
4. What does Temple say her teacher's face is like?
5. What makes Temple naughty?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Temple think she excels at creative subjects?
2. What does Temple's mother's letter say about her mother's character and feelings towards her daughter?
3. Why is Temple surprised that she is invited back to her old school in Vermont?
4. Who is William Carlock?
5. How does autism affect Temple's speech?
6. How does Rimland control Temple's behavior?
7. What reason does Temple give for writing this book?
8. Why does Temple need pressure stimulation on her body?
9. In what way does Temple process information differently from other children?
10. Describe how Temple almost killed her mother and sister.
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)