|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Temple's mother visiting in Arizona?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her aunt
(c) Her lover
(d) Her brother
2. What kind of door does Temple fixate on?
(a) A steel door
(b) A wooden door
(c) A rotating door
(d) A sliding door
3. Why does Temple do poorly on the Visual Attention Span test?
(a) She cannot concentrate on the pictures
(b) She is color blind
(c) She sees the pictures differently to others
(d) She cannot sequence pictures
4. What does Temple want from her mother?
(a) A handshake
(b) A massage
(c) A kiss
(d) A hug
5. Where does the sliding door lead to?
(a) A hostel
(b) A hotel
(c) An airport
(d) A supermarket
6. Who sends Temple a letter in this chapter?
(a) Lorna King
(b) Her father
(c) Her sister
(d) Her mother
7. What does Temple call the machine that calms animals down?
(a) Farm Yard
(b) Road to Hell
(c) Black Dog
(d) Stairway to Heaven
8. What subject does Mr Brooks teach?
9. What does Temple fixate on during the interview?
(a) A painting
(b) A photograph
(c) Her sock
(d) Her jumper
10. When does Temple say her nerve attacks stop?
(a) At night
(b) In the morning
(c) During lessons
(d) At lunch
11. What is Beefland?
(a) A restaurant
(b) A slaughterhouse
(c) A farm
(d) A theme park
12. What are Temple' s itches caused by?
(a) Pin worms
13. What kind of language does Temple say autistics use?
(a) The Queen's English
(b) Animal language
(c) Symbolic language
(d) Bad language
14. What is Alfred's other name?
(a) Prince of Darkness
(b) The Shadow
(c) The Cat
(d) The Rat
15. What is the name of Temple's imaginary friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple's mother tell her to do with her negative thoughts?
2. What does Temple build after graduation?
3. What does Temple think her mother's letter is trying to do?
4. What does Temple write her master's thesis on?
5. Which of the following does Temple say she needs?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)