|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Temple say she needs?
(b) A good diet
2. What is the name of the machine Temple builds in this chapter?
3. What kind of animal does Temple look after in this chapter?
4. Which of the following classes does Temple find difficult?
5. What does Temple think her mother's letter is trying to do?
(a) Forcing her to go home
(b) Upset her
(c) Make her feel paranoid
(d) Discouraging her from making her machine
6. What does Temple call the experience of walking through the door?
7. Why does Temple find statistics difficult?
(a) She cannot add
(b) She has a bad teacher
(c) She gets bored
(d) She has to remember abstractions
8. When does Temple say her nerve attacks stop?
(a) In the morning
(b) At lunch
(c) During lessons
(d) At night
9. Where does Temple's door lead to?
(a) A roof
(b) A bedroom
(c) A cupboard
(d) A shop
10. What does Temple say autistic children have too much of?
(c) Nerve endings
11. What does the P in PACES stand for?
12. What is the name of Temple's occupational therapist friend?
(a) Lorna King
(b) Denny Gordon
(c) Petra Docker
(d) Freda Franklin
13. What part of the brain do visual learners use?
(a) The back
(b) The right
(c) The left
(d) The front
14. Who sends Temple a letter in this chapter?
(a) Her father
(b) Lorna King
(c) Her mother
(d) Her sister
15. Which of the following does Temple say that spinning develops in an autistic child?
(a) Abstract thinking
(c) Nervous system
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of people does Temple work with?
2. What do Temple's medications help her concentrate on?
3. What school researches Temple's nerve attacks?
4. What does the minister say is behind the door?
5. What does Temple research in this chapter?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)