Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Temple call the experience of walking through the door?
2. How should an autistic child not be educated?
3. What school researches Temple's nerve attacks?
4. What kind of door does Temple fixate on?
(a) A steel door
(b) A wooden door
(c) A rotating door
(d) A sliding door
5. What should people be cautious about introducing autistic children to?
6. Which test does Temple say she scores low marks on?
(a) The Hiskey Nebraska Spatial Reasoning Test
(b) The Oral Directions Subyest
(c) The Woodcock Johnson test
(d) The Detroit Test of Learning Aptitude
7. Where does Temple visit in this chapter?
(c) Disney World
8. When does Temple say her nerve attacks stop?
(a) In the morning
(b) At lunch
(c) At night
(d) During lessons
9. Who calls the observation deck a crow's nest?
10. Who asks Temple to stop going through her door?
(a) A carpenter
(b) Her psychiartrist
(c) Her mother
(d) Her teacher
11. What does Temple build after graduation?
(a) The CODY Machine
(b) The Rogets Machine
(c) The Squeeze Machine
(d) The Comforter
12. What kind of learners are people incarcerated in the penal system?
(a) Visual learners
(b) Kinesthetic learners
(c) Abstract learners
(d) Fun learners
13. Which of the following is a function of the right side of the brain?
(c) Interpersonal skills
14. What should parents and teachers emphasize for an autistic child?
(b) Visual ideas
15. What kind of therapy can help an autistic child receive touch more readily?
(a) Occupational therapy
(b) Music therapy
(c) Deep pressure therapy
(d) Talking therapy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple think her mother's letter is trying to do?
2. What Biblical figure does the minister figure says symbolizes a door?
3. Who is Temple's mother visiting in Arizona?
4. What does Temple's mother tell her to do with her negative thoughts?
5. What does Temple's mother say machines cannot do?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)