|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Temple realize interpersonal relationships are as easy as?
(a) Talking to animals
(c) Walking through a door
(d) Making a machine
2. Who does Carlock say Temple needs to experiment with to see if the machine works?
3. Who asks Temple to stop going through her door?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her psychiartrist
(c) A carpenter
(d) Her teacher
4. What does the P in PACES stand for?
5. What does Temple fixate on during the interview?
(a) A photograph
(b) Her sock
(c) A painting
(d) Her jumper
6. How should an autistic child not be educated?
7. Where does Temple have to put the cattle?
(a) A chute
(b) A slaughterhouse
(c) A roof
(d) A garden
8. What does Temple call the machine that calms animals down?
(a) Farm Yard
(b) Road to Hell
(c) Black Dog
(d) Stairway to Heaven
9. What is Beefland?
(a) A farm
(b) A theme park
(c) A restaurant
(d) A slaughterhouse
10. What does Temple begin to suffer at school?
(a) Home sickness
(d) Nerve attacks
11. What kind of animal does Temple look after in this chapter?
12. What should parents and teachers emphasize for an autistic child?
(b) Visual ideas
13. What does Temple become famous as at college?
(a) Drug dealer
(b) Essay writer
(c) Lock picker
(d) Machine maker
14. What best describes the door that Temple finds in this chapter?
(a) A small wooden door
(b) A sliding door
(c) A heavy metal door
(d) A rotating door
15. What part of the brain do visual learners use?
(a) The front
(b) The back
(c) The left
(d) The right
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple's mother say machines cannot do?
2. What subject does Mr Brooks teach?
3. Who does Temple present her thesis to?
4. Where does Temple's door lead to?
5. What is the name of Temple's imaginary friend?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)