1. Who writes the foreword?
2. What subject does Rimland specialize in?
3. Who does Rimland write about?
4. What was the last school Temple attended?
5. Who does Rimland take with him and Temple when they go for lunch?
6. Why does Temple attract attention at the restaurant?
She is loud
7. How does Rimland stop Temple from being loud?
He tells her to speak quietly
8. Why does Rimland say he is interested in Temple?
She has insights about autistic children
9. Who writes the preface?
This section contains 3,171 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)