|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Through the Sliding Glass Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Temple say autistic children have too much of?
(d) Nerve endings
2. Who does Temple's mother write to in this chapter?
(a) The summer camp president
(b) A child psychologist
(c) A politician
(d) A speech therapist
3. What is wrong about the poem?
(a) The words
(b) The images
(c) The length
(d) The rhythm
4. What kind of people does Temple work with?
5. What are Temple' s itches caused by?
(c) Pin worms
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple's mother crash into?
2. Who asks Temple to stop going through her door?
3. Who writes the preface?
4. Who is Carlock to Temple?
5. What does Temple fixate on during the interview?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)