|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Worries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Temple say she used to do to the other kids at school?
(a) Laugh at them
(b) Hit them on the head
(c) Kick them
(d) Spit on them
2. What kind of world does Temple say she lived in as a child?
(a) A LSD world
(b) A spongy world
(c) A dark work
(d) A visual world
3. Who is Temple's mother driving her to see?
(a) A doctor
(b) A shool headmaster
(c) A speech therapist
(d) Her grandparents
4. What word does Temple repeat?
5. Why do some experts think that Temple was not an autistic?
(a) She has been to university
(b) She is now fine
(c) She enjoyed physical contact
(d) She had friends
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is is a typical stressor for an autistic child?
2. What is wrong about the poem?
3. What does Temple call a suitcase?
4. What kind of words does Temple repeat at camp?
5. What is the name of Temple's old school?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)