|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through New Worries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which bodily system does autism affect?
(a) Sensory system
(b) Nervous system
(c) Vestibular system
(d) Digestive system
2. What does the hat make Temple's ears feel like?
(a) They are one ear
(b) They are deaf
(c) They are burning
(d) They have disappeared
3. Why does Rimland say he is interested in Temple?
(a) She is a unique case
(b) She has insights about autistic children
(c) She is beautiful
(d) She can attract media attention
4. What is the name of Temple's speech therapist?
(a) Mr. Jackson
(b) Mrs. Reynolds
(c) Mr. Carlock
(d) Mrs. Formby
5. What do autistics overreact to?
(a) Loud noises
(b) Hearing their name
(d) Bright lights
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple call the behaviors of an autistic?
2. Where is Mountain Country School located?
3. What does Temple's mother say school is going to be like?
4. What does Carlock say Temple is not concerned with?
5. What word does a girl tell Temple to repeat?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)