|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Temple call the behaviors of an autistic?
2. Why do some experts think that Temple was not an autistic?
a) She has been to university
b) She is now fine
c) She had friends
d) She enjoyed physical contact
3. Which of the following is is a typical stressor for an autistic child?
4. What is it called when a autistic child starts a movement and cannot stop it?
c) Kranking up
5. Why does Temple say she is writing her story?
a) As part of her recovery
b) To find a husband
This section contains 242 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)