|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Early School Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which bodily system does autism affect?
(a) Vestibular system
(b) Nervous system
(c) Digestive system
(d) Sensory system
2. What does Temple's mother ask her to put on?
(a) Her ring
(b) Her dress
(c) Her hat
(d) Her necklace
3. What letter does Temple say suitcase begins with?
4. Which of the following does Carlock say Temple is good at?
(c) Lock picking
5. What does Temple say she would not allow her mother to do when she was six-months-old?
(a) Pick her up
(b) Look at her
(c) Rock her
(d) Cuddle her
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Temple say bird bath begins with g?
2. What word does Temple repeat?
3. What is the name of Temple's speech therapist?
4. Who does Temple's success give hope to?
5. What happens to neurons in the brain of an autistic?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)