|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Early School Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Temple diagnose autism?
(a) A static disorder
(b) A brain malfunction
(c) A developmental disorder
(d) A world of avante garde images
2. Who does Rimland write about?
(a) Temple Grandin
(b) Bill Gates
(c) James Dean
(d) Lauren Parker
3. How does Rimland stop Temple from being loud?
(a) He tells her to speak quietly
(b) He cries
(c) He shouts at her
(d) He slaps her
4. What is Temple Grandin invited to?
(a) A class reunion
(b) A convention
(c) A premiere
(d) A supermarket opening
5. What does Carlock say Temple is not concerned with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple say she used to do to the other kids at school?
2. Which of the following does Carlock not say Temple is good at?
3. What does the hat make Temple's ears feel like?
4. Which of the following is a symptom of autism?
5. What is it called when a autistic child starts a movement and cannot stop it?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)