|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Early School Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which bodily system does autism affect?
(a) Sensory system
(b) Nervous system
(c) Digestive system
(d) Vestibular system
2. What does Temple say she cannot get as a child?
(d) Tactile stimulation
3. What does Carlock think of Temple's questions and interests?
4. Who does Rimland take with him and Temple when they go for lunch?
(a) His wife
(b) His father
(c) His secretary
(d) His business partner
5. What does Temple's mother ask her to put on?
(a) Her hat
(b) Her necklace
(c) Her dress
(d) Her ring
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple's mother say school is going to be like?
2. Why does Rimland say he is interested in Temple?
3. Which of the following noises does Temple say she made as a four-year-old?
4. Who does Temple's success give hope to?
5. What does Temple try to do with the hat?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)