|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Early School Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carlock say Temple is not concerned with?
2. Why do some experts think that Temple was not an autistic?
(a) She had friends
(b) She is now fine
(c) She has been to university
(d) She enjoyed physical contact
3. What does Temple say she would not allow her mother to do when she was six-months-old?
(a) Look at her
(b) Pick her up
(c) Cuddle her
(d) Rock her
4. What was the last school Temple attended?
(b) Junior High School
(c) High school
(d) Graduate school
5. What does Temple say she cannot get as a child?
(c) Tactile stimulation
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following noises does Temple say she made as a four-year-old?
2. What does Temple call a suitcase?
3. What is the name of Temple's speech therapist?
4. Who writes the preface?
5. Who does Rimland write about?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)