|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Through the Sliding Glass Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following can trigger a attack of the nerves?
(a) Physical contact
(b) Checking mail
2. What does Temple write her master's thesis on?
(a) Squeeze machines
(b) The design of slaughter houses
(c) The autistic mind
(d) The design of cattle chutes
3. What does Miss Downey take away from Temple to help her to behave?
(a) Feeding the animals
(c) Wood work classes
(d) Horseback riding
4. Where does Temple go for Christmas?
(a) A friends house
(b) A farm
5. What does Temple fixate on during the interview?
(a) A painting
(b) Her jumper
(c) A photograph
(d) Her sock
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following activities are not available at boarding school?
2. Why does Temple have a nerve attack when she goes home?
3. What is Beefland?
4. What is the name of Temple's speech therapist?
5. What kind of school does Temple attend in this chapter?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)