|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Through the Sliding Glass Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a person release when he/she is touched?
2. Why does Temple hit a kid in this chapter?
(a) She steals food
(b) She cuts in line
(c) She laughs
(d) She teases her
3. What does Temple's mother crash into?
(a) A semi-truck
(b) A pick up
(c) A bronco
(d) An ice cream van
4. What does Temple's mother use to record Temple's life?
(a) A tape recorder
(b) A diary
(c) A polaroid camera
(d) A video camera
5. What does Temple say her childhood memories are?
(c) Journal entries
(d) Wax works
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Temple have a nerve attack when she goes home?
2. What does Temple try to do with the hat?
3. What does Temple say she would not allow her mother to do when she was six-months-old?
4. What does Temple write her master's thesis on?
5. What does Temple's mother tell her to do with her negative thoughts?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)