Quiz: Working—Coping—Surviving to Autstics and the Real World
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What kind of learners are people incarcerated in the penal system?
a) Visual learners
b) Kinesthetic learners
c) Fun learners
d) Abstract learners
2. How does Temple remember abstractions?
a) She invents visuals
b) She writes them down
c) She numbers them
d) She records them on tape
3. Why does Temple do poorly on the Visual Attention Span test?
a) She cannot concentrate on the pictures
b) She sees the pictures differently to others
c) She cannot sequence pictures
d) She is color blind
4. What should people be cautious about introducing autistic children to?
5. Which of the following does Temple say...
This section contains 256 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)