Chapter 1 and 2
1. What is the point of view of this novel?
(a) Second person.
(b) Limited omniscient.
(c) First person.
(d) Third person.
2. On what day does chapter 1 take place?
3. What are Cooter and Elijah looking at in chapter 1 when the preacher comes upon them?
(a) Bear tracks.
(b) Snake tracks.
(c) Dog tracks.
(d) Bird tracks.
4. What type of animal does the preacher claim Elijah and Cooter are tracking in chapter 1?
(a) A rabid bear.
(b) A snipe bird.
(c) A wild injun dog.
(d) A hoop snake.
5. What part of their own bodies does the preacher claim the animal Cooter and Elijah are tracking in chapter 1 often bite?
(a) Their tongues.
(b) Their bellies.
(c) Their tails.
(d) Their paws.
6. What does the preacher always tote as mentioned by Elijah in chapter 1?
(a) A mystery pistol and holder.
(b) A mystery lasso and shotgun.
(c) A fancy wallet.
(d) A fancy hat.
This section contains 5,173 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)