1. What is the point of view of this novel?
(a) Limited omniscient.
(b) Second person.
(c) Third person.
(d) First person.
2. On what day does chapter 1 take place?
3. What are Cooter and Elijah looking at in chapter 1 when the preacher comes upon them?
(a) Bird tracks.
(b) Dog tracks.
(c) Snake tracks.
(d) Bear tracks.
4. What type of animal does the preacher claim Elijah and Cooter are tracking in chapter 1?
(a) A snipe bird.
(b) A hoop snake.
(c) A wild injun dog.
(d) A rabid bear.
5. What part of their own bodies does the preacher claim the animal Cooter and Elijah are tracking in chapter 1 often bite?
(a) Their paws.
(b) Their tails.
(c) Their bellies.
(d) Their tongues.
6. What does the preacher always tote as mentioned by Elijah in chapter 1?
(a) A mystery lasso and shotgun.
(b) A fancy wallet.
(c) A fancy hat.
(d) A mystery pistol and holder.
This section contains 5,173 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)