1. What is the point of view of this novel?
(a) Third person.
(b) First person.
(c) Limited omniscient.
(d) Second person.
2. On what day does chapter 1 take place?
3. What are Cooter and Elijah looking at in chapter 1 when the preacher comes upon them?
(a) Snake tracks.
(b) Bear tracks.
(c) Bird tracks.
(d) Dog tracks.
4. What type of animal does the preacher claim Elijah and Cooter are tracking in chapter 1?
(a) A snipe bird.
(b) A rabid bear.
(c) A hoop snake.
(d) A wild injun dog.
5. What part of their own bodies does the preacher claim the animal Cooter and Elijah are tracking in chapter 1 often bite?
(a) Their bellies.
(b) Their tails.
(c) Their paws.
(d) Their tongues.
6. What does the preacher always tote as mentioned by Elijah in chapter 1?
(a) A fancy hat.
(b) A fancy wallet.
(c) A mystery pistol and holder.
(d) A mystery lasso and shotgun.
This section contains 5,173 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)