|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Churchill and Franklin meet Stalin during WWII?
2. Where did Eleanor take her big trip to in 1943?
(b) South America.
(c) The Pacific.
3. Where did Franklin go to have a secret meeting with Churchill?
4. What did Franklin die of?
(a) Liver failure.
(b) A brain hemorrhage.
(d) A diabetic attack.
5. Where did Eleanor learn about Chinese propaganda against the UN?
(b) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Eleanor say were doing a better job of helping the people of the world than Americans?
2. What did Eleanor wear while on her big trip in 1943?
3. To whom did Eleanor give her big house after Franklin died?
4. According to Eleanor, did Franklin want to run for a third term?
5. Which of the following countries separated from India?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Franklin eventually earn Stalin's respect and trust?
2. Why was Eleanor concerned about Americans' perceptions of the Soviet Union?
3. How did Eleanor feel about being the only female delegate on the UN General Assembly?
4. How did Eleanor react to adjusting to a life without Franklin?
5. What differences between life in the East and West did Eleanor notice after visiting Yalta?
6. What was Eleanor's life like at Hyde Park after Franklin died?
7. Describe Eleanor's trip to the Pacific.
8. Which heads of state visited Eleanor and Franklin in the White House?
9. Compare Eleanor's work on the Human Rights Committee to her work in the General Assembly. Which did she enjoy more?
10. Describe Eleanor's interactions with the King and Queen of Greece.
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)