|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asked Eleanor to be a member of the United Nations delegation?
2. Where did Eleanor take her big trip to in 1943?
(b) South America.
(c) The Pacific.
3. Which of the following members of royalty did not visit the Roosevelts in the White House?
4. Where did Eleanor learn about Chinese propaganda against the UN?
(a) Hong Kong.
5. What was Eleanor's impression of the changes in Moscow that took place over one year?
(a) It is unclear.
(b) She thinks there are very few positive changes.
(c) She doesn't see any difference.
(d) She is impressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Churchill and Franklin meet Stalin during WWII?
2. Where was the organizing meeting of the General Assembly held?
3. What was the hardest on Eleanor regarding her war trips?
4. What changes did Eleanor notice in Franklin in early 1945?
5. Where did Eleanor do volunteer work after Franklin's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Compare Eleanor's views of how Russians were helping the world and how Americans were helping the world in 1959.
2. What was Eleanor's impression of Yugoslavia and President Tito?
3. What was Eleanor's impression of the refugee camps in the Middle East?
4. How did Eleanor's work with the UN impact her interest in the Soviet Union?
5. What did Eleanor learn about Hong Kong in the mid-1950s?
6. Describe Eleanor's trip to the Pacific.
7. Which heads of state visited Eleanor and Franklin in the White House?
8. In what capacity was Eleanor involved in Adlai Stevenson's campaign?
9. Where was Eleanor and what was she doing when the news of Pearl Harbor breaks?
10. How did Eleanor react to adjusting to a life without Franklin?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)