|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the hardest on Eleanor regarding her war trips?
(a) Seeing poor sanitation.
(b) Visiting the hospitals.
(c) Being away from Franklin.
(d) Realizing how little mental health care people receive.
2. In Leningrad, Eleanor viewed an experiment based on the work of whom?
3. Where did Franklin go to have a secret meeting with Churchill?
4. Which of the following countries separated from India?
5. What year did Eleanor meet Princess Elizabeth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eleanor consider more important than her work on the General Assembly?
2. Who invited Eleanor to England during WWII?
3. At which school did Eleanor lecture to young people?
4. In 1948, whose statue was unveiled in England?
5. Who arranged Eleanor's travel schedule in the Soviet Union?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what capacity was Eleanor involved in Adlai Stevenson's campaign?
2. How did Eleanor react to adjusting to a life without Franklin?
3. Describe Eleanor's interactions with the King and Queen of Greece.
4. Describe Franklin's death and funeral.
5. Describe Eleanor's reasoning for separating from the youth organizations she was involved with in 1939 and 1940.
6. How was Franklin's death foreshadowed in Chapter 27?
7. Describe how Eleanor became involved in the United Nations.
8. Do you think Eleanor traveled too much in the years following Franklin's death? Describe why.
9. What was Eleanor's life like at Hyde Park after Franklin died?
10. Describe the process of approving the International Bill of Rights.
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)