|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Eleanor visit when she was in Yugoslavia?
(a) The President.
(b) The Marshal.
(c) Josip BrozTito.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
2. How many months of the year was Eleanor working for the UN?
3. Whose campaign was Eleanor involved in?
(a) Adlai Stevenson's
(b) Dwight Eisenhower's.
(c) Woodrow Wilson's.
(d) Franklin, Jr's.
4. In Leningrad, Eleanor viewed an experiment based on the work of whom?
5. Which refugee camps did Eleanor visit in 1952?
(c) South African.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following countries separated from India?
2. What year did Eleanor meet Princess Elizabeth?
3. What did Franklin die of?
4. Eleanor also served as a member of the Commission of what?
5. Eleanor was elected into what position of her committee?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which heads of state visited Eleanor and Franklin in the White House?
2. How did Eleanor feel about being the only female delegate on the UN General Assembly?
3. How did Eleanor's work with the UN impact her interest in the Soviet Union?
4. What was Eleanor's impression of the refugee camps in the Middle East?
5. In what capacity was Eleanor involved in Adlai Stevenson's campaign?
6. What was Eleanor's impression of Yugoslavia and President Tito?
7. What is your impression of how Eleanor dealt with being First Lady during an international war?
8. Compare Eleanor's views of how Russians were helping the world and how Americans were helping the world in 1959.
9. How was Franklin's death foreshadowed in Chapter 27?
10. Where was Eleanor and what was she doing when the news of Pearl Harbor breaks?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)