Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Franklin complain?
2. What does Eleanor convince Anna to try?
(a) A four-year college.
(b) Having a few suitors.
(c) One year at Cornell University.
(d) One year at Allenswood School.
3. From what does Eleanor suffer?
(a) Depression and anxiety.
(b) Several colds and flus.
(c) Conflict between her wealth and those students that she teaches.
(d) Some personal conflict with her views of expansive and unlimited education while teaching at one of the most exclusive institutions in the country.
4. Eleanor's initiatives in the areas of women and children's issues also include what?
(a) The Children's Place.
(b) The Child Labor Amendment.
(c) The Orphan Association.
(d) The Child's Amendment.
5. With what does Eleanor align herself?
(a) Conservative organizations.
(b) Only her own organizations.
(c) Progressive organizations.
(d) No organizations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor find with which she can associate and fully support?
2. What earns Eleanor the respect of those around her?
3. During Eleanor's tenure as head of the League of Women Voters, who does she meet?
4. For what does this relationship allow?
5. What does Eleanor's presence on the campaign tour do?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)