|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what did Ellie die?
(d) Scarlet fever.
2. What occurred at the 1920 Democratic convention?
(a) Woodrow Wilson was elected president.
(b) A meeting with European forces.
(c) Franklin was nominated for vice president.
(d) Franklin fell ill.
3. Where was the Roosevelts' youngest son at boarding school?
(b) It is not said.
4. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
(a) Vice president.
(b) Education ambassador.
(c) Assistant secretary of the navy.
5. Where was the 1920 Democratic convention held?
(a) New York City.
(c) San Francisco.
6. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
(a) She was a pacifist.
(b) She was a freedom fighter.
(c) She didn't have an opinion.
(d) She supported all men going to war.
7. Where did Franklin recover in 1922?
(a) Hot Springs.
(c) Hyde Park.
8. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
(b) New York City.
(c) Washington, DC.
9. What did the Roosevelts create that promoted employment?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A post office.
(c) A furniture factory.
(d) A large political campaign.
10. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
(c) New York City.
11. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
(c) Fourth cousins.
12. How old was Eleanor when Franklin proposed to her?
13. Did Eleanor actively campaign in Franklin's campaign for re-election in 1936?
(a) Yes, she was the director.
(b) Yes, but just did administerial work.
(c) It is not said.
14. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(a) The Jersey shore.
(d) Washington, DC.
15. Where was Eleanor appalled at the living conditions of residents?
(a) New York City.
(b) West Virginia.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which politician did Franklin support?
2. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
3. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
4. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
5. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)