|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
(a) An epidemic of infant paralysis.
(b) It was too dangerous to travel during the war.
(c) Franklin broke his leg.
(d) Eleanor fell ill.
2. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(a) The Junior League.
(b) An elementary school.
(c) A law office.
3. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
(a) Nursed Franklin back to health.
(b) Wrote in a journal.
(c) Took care of her oldest children.
(d) Worked in radio.
4. What year was the Armistice signed?
5. Where was the Roosevelts' youngest son at boarding school?
(c) It is not said.
6. What did Eleanor and her younger sons see in Europe?
(a) The queen of England.
(c) The WWI battlefields.
(d) Art museums.
7. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
8. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her grandparents.
9. How long was Eleanor's campaign trip with Franklin in 1920?
(a) One hundred days.
(b) Four months.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Eight months.
10. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
(a) At home.
(b) At Campobello.
(c) The Visitor's Gallery.
11. What policy referred to improving relationships with Latin America?
(a) The Ambassadorial Policy.
(b) The Good Neighbor Policy.
(c) The Camaraderie Policy.
(d) The Good Friends Policy.
12. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) Hyde Park.
13. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) The Jersey shore.
14. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
15. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
2. Where was Franklin in the fall of 1928?
3. Where did Eleanor teach for a short while?
4. After the vice presidential election, where did the Roosevelts move?
5. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)