Short Answer Key
Chapters 1, 2, and 3
1. What is Eleanor Roosevelt's heritage?
One of privilege and wealth.
2. How does Eleanor describe her mother?
One of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.
3. When does Anna Hall marry Elliott Roosevelt?
4. How old is Anna when Eleanor is born?
5. Who is Elliott Roosevelt's brother?
6. Who is Elliott's cousin?
Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
7. How is Elliott compared to his brother?
8. What does Elliot prefer?
9. How do the two brothers feel about one another?
They are extremely fond of each other.
10. Why does Anna Roosevelt have a difficult time raising Eleanor?
Due to her delicate nature.
11. Describe Eleanor's personality.
Willful and independent.
12. Describe Anna's personality.
Obedient and socially compliant.
13. What happens early in Anna and Elliot's marriage?
14. To what is...
This section contains 2,746 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)