1. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
2. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
3. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
4. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
5. From what did Ellie die?
6. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
7. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
8. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
9. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
This section contains 3,617 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)