Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters 1, 2, and 3
1. What is Eleanor Roosevelt's heritage?
2. How does Eleanor describe her mother?
3. When does Anna Hall marry Elliott Roosevelt?
4. How old is Anna when Eleanor is born?
5. Who is Elliott Roosevelt's brother?
6. Who is Elliott's cousin?
7. How is Elliott compared to his brother?
8. What does Elliot prefer?
9. How do the two brothers feel about one another?
10. Why does Anna Roosevelt have a difficult time raising Eleanor?
11. Describe Eleanor's personality.
12. Describe Anna's personality.
13. What happens early in Anna and Elliot's marriage?
14. To what is Elliott addicted?
15. What happens to...
This section contains 1,703 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)