Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara completely take over?
(a) The wedding reception.
(b) The young couple's three-month European honeymoon arrangements.
(c) The rehearsal dinner.
(d) The wedding plans.
2. What does Eleanor's presence on the campaign tour do?
(a) It encourages voters to listen to Franklin.
(b) It confuses people who do not know her.
(c) It begins rumors of the couple's divorce.
(d) It squelches rumors of the couple's divorce.
3. How old is Anna when Eleanor is born?
4. How does Franklin court Eleanor?
(c) For a long time.
(d) In secret.
5. What happens between Eleanor and her teacher?
(a) They become friends.
(b) They become enemies.
(c) They become lovers.
(d) They grow apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eleanor have her first experience at a Democratic National Convention?
2. Through her affiliations and media connections, what does Eleanor do?
3. Why does Eleanor suffer through an endless whirl of balls and social events?
4. Eventually, Eleanor emerges from this period with what phrases that will become her guideposts?
5. By the end of Franklin's campaign in 1932, Eleanor and Lorena have become great friends and what does Lorena fully understand about Eleanor?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)