|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On whom does Sara Roosevelt rely?
(b) Her husband.
(d) Her sisters.
2. What is one issue that Eleanor's efforts are directed toward?
(a) Racial equality.
(b) Ending the public school system.
(c) Providing more private education.
(d) Protecting the wealthy.
3. How old is Anna when Eleanor is born?
4. Why does Eleanor suffer through an endless whirl of balls and social events?
(a) She knows it is what she needs to do.
(b) Her friends have pressured her into attending these social events.
(c) She is more an academic than a socialite.
(d) She has no other choice.
5. For how long does she study at this school?
(a) One year.
(b) Five years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara not take into consideration?
2. What does Franklin do when he joins his family for the summer?
3. What happens between Eleanor and her teacher?
4. In the immediate aftermath of World War I, what happens to the Women's Suffrage Movement?
5. What arises in 1929 between Eleanor and a former New York state trooper?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)