|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between Eleanor and her teacher?
(a) They become friends.
(b) They grow apart.
(c) They become lovers.
(d) They become enemies.
2. What happens for the first time in Eleanor's married life?
(a) She has servants to do much of the work.
(b) She feels pressure to act a certain way.
(c) She experiences confidence in managing her own household and children.
(d) She feels alone.
3. When does Anna Hall marry Elliott Roosevelt?
(a) In 1983.
(b) In 1883.
(c) In 1903.
(d) In 1803.
4. How does she adapt to this school?
(a) Not at all.
(d) Not well.
5. What soon happens to Elliott?
(a) He moves in with Eleanor.
(b) He dies.
(c) He buys his own home in New York.
(d) He is killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Franklin court Eleanor?
2. When is Eleanor's long-standing membership in the Daughters of the American Revolution challenged?
3. What is ironic about this living arrangement?
4. How does Sara act when the couple's children are born?
5. What has Franklin's loss of the vice presidency leave?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)