Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is short-lived in Eleanor's life, after her mother's death?
(a) Her hope to regain a life with her father.
(b) Her living with her cousins.
(c) The time she spends in a foster home.
(d) Her depression.
2. How could this instructor be described?
3. How does Eleanor describe her mother?
(a) One of the most annoying and irritatiing women she has ever known.
(b) One of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.
(c) A woman who she never understood.
(d) A woman who never loved her.
4. What does Eleanor remember during this period of her life?
(a) Feeling free from parental control.
(b) Feeling confused.
(c) Feeling annoyed that her parents did not pay attention to her.
(d) Feeling completely abandoned.
5. What leads to permanent estrangement between Elliott and Anna?
(a) Elliott's travelling and being away from his family.
(b) Elliott's gambling.
(c) Elliott's drinking and womanizing.
(d) Elliott's desire to spend money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes this to happen to Elliott?
2. How many suitors does Eleanor have?
3. Where has Anna moved?
4. How does she adapt to this school?
5. What does Sara completely take over?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)