|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
(a) Aunt Bye's.
(c) Aunt Pussie's.
2. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
(c) New York City.
3. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
(a) Dancing lessons.
(b) French lessons.
(c) Sports lessons.
(d) Sewing lessons.
4. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
(a) At the theatre.
(b) At political events.
(c) At Franklin's mother's home.
(d) At home.
5. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
(a) Gloria Steinem.
(b) Dorothea Dix.
(c) Elizabeth Read.
(d) Jane Addams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
2. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
3. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
4. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
5. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)