|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
(b) At home.
(c) At Campobello.
(d) The Visitor's Gallery.
2. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
3. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
(a) Aunt Bye's.
(d) Aunt Pussie's.
4. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
(a) Eleanor's mother.
(b) Aunt Pussie.
(c) Eleanor's sisters.
5. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
(a) She hated dresses.
(b) Everyone would stare at her and Franklin.
(c) She felt she was too short.
(d) She couldn't dance and felt awkward around boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
2. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
3. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
4. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
5. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)