|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
(a) The Visitor's Gallery.
(b) At home.
(c) At Campobello.
2. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
(a) Dorothea Dix.
(b) Jane Addams.
(c) Elizabeth Read.
(d) Gloria Steinem.
3. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(b) The Jersey shore.
(c) Washington, DC.
4. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
(b) Hyde Park.
(c) Las Vegas.
5. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
(a) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the vice presidential election, where did the Roosevelts move?
2. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
3. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
4. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
5. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)