|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
(a) Lake Michigan.
2. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
(c) New York City.
3. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
(a) New York.
(b) South Africa.
4. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(b) Her children.
(c) Her grandparents.
(d) Her mother.
5. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
(a) She felt more relaxed.
(b) She did not like it.
(c) She had panic attacks.
(d) She enjoyed it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
2. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
3. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
4. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
5. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)