|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) The Jersey shore.
2. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He became ill with infant paralysis.
(c) He had a bad fall.
(d) He was elected vice president.
3. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
(a) Everyone would stare at her and Franklin.
(b) She hated dresses.
(c) She felt she was too short.
(d) She couldn't dance and felt awkward around boys.
4. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
(c) New York City.
5. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Eleanor's younger brother.
(b) Eleanor's mother.
(d) Grandmother Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the vice presidential election, where did the Roosevelts move?
2. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
3. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
4. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
5. Where was the 1920 Democratic convention held?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)