|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
(a) Contaminated fish.
(c) They aren't sure.
(d) Drinking water.
2. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her grandparents.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her mother.
3. How long was Eleanor's campaign trip with Franklin in 1920?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Four months.
(c) One hundred days.
(d) Eight months.
4. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
5. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
(a) She hated dresses.
(b) Everyone would stare at her and Franklin.
(c) She felt she was too short.
(d) She couldn't dance and felt awkward around boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
2. Where was the 1920 Democratic convention held?
3. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
4. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
5. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)