|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) Dwight Eisenhower.
(c) Aunt Bye.
(d) President Wilson.
2. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her grandparents.
(c) Her mother.
3. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
(a) Jane Addams.
(b) Dorothea Dix.
(c) Gloria Steinem.
(d) Elizabeth Read.
4. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
(a) She was a pacifist.
(b) She didn't have an opinion.
(c) She was a freedom fighter.
(d) She supported all men going to war.
5. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
(a) He was too generous.
(b) He was a gambler.
(c) He drank too much.
(d) He was a politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
2. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
3. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
4. What year was the Armistice signed?
5. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)