|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Franklin recover in 1922?
(a) Hot Springs.
(c) Hyde Park.
2. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
3. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There were more gatherings.
(b) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
(c) There was no change.
(d) There were no more social calls.
4. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
(c) Like she is the ruler of the world.
(d) Shy and anxious.
5. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
(a) Sewing lessons.
(b) Sports lessons.
(c) French lessons.
(d) Dancing lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
2. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
3. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
4. What occurred at the 1920 Democratic convention?
5. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)