|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the vice presidential election, where did the Roosevelts move?
(c) New York.
2. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
(a) Contaminated fish.
(b) They aren't sure.
(c) Drinking water.
3. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
(a) A housekeeper.
(b) Aunt Bye.
(c) Franklin's mother.
4. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(a) An elementary school.
(c) A law office.
(d) The Junior League.
5. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) Woodrow Wilson.
(b) Eugene V. Debs.
(c) William McKinley.
(d) Robert La Follette.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Franklin recover in 1922?
2. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
3. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
4. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
5. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)