|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
(b) Shy and anxious.
(c) Like she is the ruler of the world.
2. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) Hyde Park.
3. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
(a) She enjoyed it.
(b) She had panic attacks.
(c) She felt more relaxed.
(d) She did not like it.
4. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
(a) Aunt Bye.
(c) Franklin's mother.
(d) A housekeeper.
5. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(a) Washington, DC.
(d) The Jersey shore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
2. How old was Anna when she was sent to boarding school?
3. From what did Ellie die?
4. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
5. How long was Eleanor's campaign trip with Franklin in 1920?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)