|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
2. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
(a) She had panic attacks.
(b) She felt more relaxed.
(c) She did not like it.
(d) She enjoyed it.
3. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
(a) He was a gambler.
(b) He was too generous.
(c) He was a politician.
(d) He drank too much.
4. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) Robert La Follette.
(b) Eugene V. Debs.
(c) Woodrow Wilson.
(d) William McKinley.
5. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
2. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
3. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
4. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
5. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)