|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(b) Her children.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her grandparents.
2. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
(a) He drank too much.
(b) He was a gambler.
(c) He was too generous.
(d) He was a politician.
3. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
(b) None of the answers is correct..
(c) Les Ruches.
4. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) Eugene V. Debs.
(b) William McKinley.
(c) Woodrow Wilson.
(d) Robert La Follette.
5. From what did Ellie die?
(d) Scarlet fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
2. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
3. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
4. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
5. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)