|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
(a) Because of Franklin's health.
(b) It had fun places to vacation.
(c) It was a new tourist attraction.
(d) Extended family moved there.
2. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(b) A law office.
(c) An elementary school.
(d) The Junior League.
3. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
(a) President Wilson.
(b) Theodore Roosevelt.
(c) Aunt Bye.
(d) Dwight Eisenhower.
4. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
(a) Worked in radio.
(b) Wrote in a journal.
(c) Nursed Franklin back to health.
(d) Took care of her oldest children.
5. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
2. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
3. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
4. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
5. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)