|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
(b) None of the answers is correct..
(c) Les Ruches.
2. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
(a) Extended family moved there.
(b) It had fun places to vacation.
(c) It was a new tourist attraction.
(d) Because of Franklin's health.
3. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Eleanor's younger brother.
(b) Grandmother Hall.
(d) Eleanor's mother.
4. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There were more gatherings.
(b) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
(c) There was no change.
(d) There were no more social calls.
5. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Franklin do after losing the vice presidential election?
2. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
3. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
4. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
5. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)