|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(b) The Jersey shore.
(d) Washington, DC.
2. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
(b) Aunt Bye's.
(c) Aunt Pussie's.
3. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
(a) New York.
(b) On vacation in the Caribbean.
(c) At home.
4. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
(c) The Philippines.
5. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Eleanor's mother.
(b) Eleanor's younger brother.
(d) Grandmother Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
2. Where was the 1920 Democratic convention held?
3. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
4. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
5. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)