|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
(a) Franklin's mother.
(b) Aunt Bye.
(d) A housekeeper.
2. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) The Jersey shore.
3. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
(b) State senator.
4. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
(b) New York.
(d) South Africa.
5. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) Dwight Eisenhower.
(c) Aunt Bye.
(d) President Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
2. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
3. What year was the Armistice signed?
4. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
5. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)