|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(a) Mlle. Souvestre.
(b) Grandmother Hall.
(d) Her sister.
2. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
(a) He became ill with infant paralysis.
(b) He had a bad fall.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He was elected vice president.
3. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) Robert La Follette.
(b) William McKinley.
(c) Eugene V. Debs.
(d) Woodrow Wilson.
4. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
5. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
(a) Franklin Roosevelt.
(b) Dwight Eisenhower.
(c) Theodore Roosevelt.
(d) Calvin Coolidge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
2. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
3. Where was the 1920 Democratic convention held?
4. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
5. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)