|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Eleanor meet Franklin Delano Roosevelt?
(a) In the spring of 1902.
(b) In the winter of 1902.
(c) In the summer of 1902.
(d) In the fall of 1902.
2. From what country is her instructor?
(c) The United States.
3. Where is Eleanor sent after her mother dies?
(a) To stay in a foster home.
(b) To stay with her grandmother.
(c) To stay with her father.
(d) To stay with cousins.
4. What does Elliott declare to Eleanor?
(a) His desire to be with her.
(b) His undying love.
(c) His undying love for her mother.
(d) His desire to die.
5. Who is Elliott Roosevelt's brother?
(a) Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
(b) Theodore Roosevelt.
(c) James Roosevelt.
(d) John Aspinwall Roosevelt.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does he court her?
2. What causes this to happen to Elliott?
3. How many sons does the couple have?
4. What happens between Eleanor and her teacher?
5. Why does Eleanor feel this way?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)