|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
(a) Washington, DC.
(d) New York City.
2. How old was Eleanor when Franklin proposed to her?
3. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) Calvin Coolidge.
(c) Franklin Roosevelt.
(d) Dwight Eisenhower.
4. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
5. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
(a) Aunt Bye's.
(d) Aunt Pussie's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
2. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
3. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
4. From what did Ellie die?
5. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)