|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Franklin court Eleanor?
(a) In secret.
(b) For a long time.
2. For how long does she study at this school?
(a) Three years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) One year.
(d) Five years.
3. Where does she meet him?
(a) On a plane bound for England.
(b) On a hike in the Poconos.
(c) On a train bound for Hyde Park
(d) On a bus bound for Boston.
4. How does she adapt to this school?
(b) Not well.
(d) Not at all.
5. Who are Eleanor's brothers?
(a) Teddy and John.
(b) Elliott Jr. and Gracie Hall.
(c) Sam and Matthew.
(d) James and Elliott Jr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads to permanent estrangement between Elliott and Anna?
2. Under who does she study?
3. With what does Anna struggle?
4. What happens to this couple throughout their marriage?
5. How does Eleanor describe her mother?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)