|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
(d) Lake Michigan.
2. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
(a) Education ambassador.
(c) Assistant secretary of the navy.
(d) Vice president.
3. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
(a) At the theatre.
(b) At Franklin's mother's home.
(c) At home.
(d) At political events.
4. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) Eugene V. Debs.
(b) Robert La Follette.
(c) William McKinley.
(d) Woodrow Wilson.
5. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) Calvin Coolidge.
(c) Franklin Roosevelt.
(d) Dwight Eisenhower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
2. After the vice presidential election, where did the Roosevelts move?
3. What occurred at the 1920 Democratic convention?
4. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
5. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)