|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
(a) Elizabeth Read.
(b) Dorothea Dix.
(c) Gloria Steinem.
(d) Jane Addams.
2. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
(a) Took care of her oldest children.
(b) Wrote in a journal.
(c) Worked in radio.
(d) Nursed Franklin back to health.
3. What occurred at the 1920 Democratic convention?
(a) Franklin fell ill.
(b) Franklin was nominated for vice president.
(c) A meeting with European forces.
(d) Woodrow Wilson was elected president.
4. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
(b) Eleanor's mother.
(c) Eleanor's sisters.
(d) Aunt Pussie.
5. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
(a) At home.
(c) At Campobello.
(d) The Visitor's Gallery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
2. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
3. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
4. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
5. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)