|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
2. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
3. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) Eugene V. Debs.
(b) Woodrow Wilson.
(c) Robert La Follette.
(d) William McKinley.
4. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
(a) He was elected vice president.
(b) He had a bad fall.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He became ill with infant paralysis.
5. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
(a) Dorothea Dix.
(b) Gloria Steinem.
(c) Jane Addams.
(d) Elizabeth Read.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
2. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
3. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
4. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
5. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)