|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does she adapt to this school?
(b) Not well.
(d) Not at all.
2. Who gives away the bride?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) James Roosevelt.
(c) John Roosevelt.
(d) President Theodore Roosevelt.
3. When does Anna Hall marry Elliott Roosevelt?
(a) In 1903.
(b) In 1883.
(c) In 1803.
(d) In 1983.
4. Who are Eleanor's brothers?
(a) Elliott Jr. and Gracie Hall.
(b) Sam and Matthew.
(c) Teddy and John.
(d) James and Elliott Jr.
5. What is short-lived in Eleanor's life, after her mother's death?
(a) Her depression.
(b) The time she spends in a foster home.
(c) Her hope to regain a life with her father.
(d) Her living with her cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor keep on her desk throughout the balance of her life?
2. Who does Franklin hire to be his career strategist?
3. What does Elliott resume?
4. Of what does Sara approve of Eleanor?
5. Where does Eleanor find comfort here?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)