One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What exaggerates Eleanor's feelings about these homes?
(a) Franklin's desire to stay busy.
(b) Franklin's forceful behavior while staying at these homes.
(c) Franklin's easy-going personality.
(d) Franklin's continuing deference to Sara and not Eleanor.
2. Eventually, Eleanor emerges from this period with what phrases that will become her guideposts?
(a) "Life is too short" and "Love life."
(b) "The life you live is your own" and "Life is meant to be lived."
(c) "Your life is not your own" and "Live like you were dying."
(d) "Live for God" and "Love what is given to you."
3. Why does Eleanor suffer through an endless whirl of balls and social events?
(a) Her friends have pressured her into attending these social events.
(b) She is more an academic than a socialite.
(c) She knows it is what she needs to do.
(d) She has no other choice.
4. What does Sara even locate while the couple is away?
(a) Their friends.
(b) Their vacation home.
(c) Their first home.
(d) Their first pet.
5. When is the couple married?
(a) March of 1905.
(b) December of 1915.
(c) December of 1905.
(d) March of 1915.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Eleanor's long-standing membership in the Daughters of the American Revolution challenged?
2. Why do women pursue politics?
3. What does Sara completely take over?
4. What does Eleanor determine when she recovers from Franklin's betrayal?
5. What does Eleanor believe about Franklin's political life?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)