|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor tell Richie she bought with the money he gave her for Christmas in Chapter 42?
(a) A dress.
(b) A pair of earrings.
(c) New jeans.
(d) A necklace.
2. Where does DeNice ask Eleanor to go with her and her friends in Chapter 30?
(a) Sprite Nite.
(c) The basketball game.
(d) The movie theater.
3. How tall are Eleanor and Park in relation to one another?
(a) Eleanor is a foot taller than Park.
(b) They are the same height.
(c) Eleanor is 6 inches taller than Park.
(d) Park is a foot taller than Eleanor.
4. How old is Maisie?
5. Where has Ben been set up with a bedroom of his own in Chapter 32?
(a) In the attic.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In the spare bedroom.
(d) In the basement.
6. What is described in Chapter 45 as "the only place TO go in Omaha"?
(a) The Old Market.
(b) The skating rink.
(c) The Emery Movie Theater.
(d) The Lanston Hotel.
7. Who does Eleanor tell Park he looks like after his mom puts eyeliner on him in Chapter 35?
(b) Robert Smith.
(c) David Bowie.
8. Where has Park's father gone in the beginning of Chapter 45?
(a) Turkey hunting.
(b) Deer hunting.
(d) To church.
9. For what organization does Eleanor's aunt work?
(a) The U.S. Marines.
(b) The Peace Corps.
(d) The U.S. Army.
10. How old was Eleanor when her mom started dating Richie?
11. What celebrity does Eleanor compare Park's father to in Chapter 35?
(a) Tom Selleck.
(b) Paul Newman.
(c) John Lennon.
(d) John Wayne.
12. How does Eleanor describe her mother's heritage in Chapter 34?
(a) She is Spanish.
(b) She is Danish.
(c) She is French.
(d) She is English.
13. What new tape has Park gotten that he is excited about in the beginning of Chapter 39?
(a) A tape by The Cure.
(b) A Duran Duran tape.
(c) An Elvis Costello tape.
(d) An INXS tape.
14. What is printed on Park's green t-shirt in Chapter 43?
(b) "Kiss Me, I'm Irish."
(c) "Rage Against the Machine."
(d) "The Cure."
15. What gift does Park give to Eleanor for Christmas from himself?
(b) A necklace.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A pair of earrings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do Eleanor and Maisie try to teach Mouse in Chapter 44?
2. What does Park's mother hand him when he gets in the car with her after school in Chapter 43?
3. What does Park insist on doing at the end of Chapter 50?
4. Whose daughter has become pregnant in Chapter 43, according to Eleanor's mother?
5. What color are Park's eyes?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)