|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar that Richie hangs out at?
(a) The Chimes.
(b) The Broken Rail.
(c) The Rusty Nail.
(d) The White Horse.
2. What television show is Richie watching when Eleanor arrives home in Chapter 42?
(a) Saturday Night Live.
(c) Mork and Mindy.
(d) Wheel of Fortune.
3. What is the name of the song that Park plays for Eleanor in his room in Chapter 39?
(a) "I Want You."
(b) "Smoke and Diamonds."
4. What kind of car has Park's father bought for his mother in Chapter 55?
(a) A Taurus.
(b) A Karmann Ghia.
(c) A Camry.
(d) An Explorer.
5. How does Eleanor go to school in Chapter 55?
(a) Her uncle drives her.
(b) Her stepfather drives her.
(c) She takes the bus.
(d) Her aunt drives her.
6. Whose daughter has become pregnant in Chapter 43, according to Eleanor's mother?
(a) Paige McKay's daughter.
(b) Marie Smith's daughter.
(c) Jessica Scott's daughter.
(d) Eileen Benson's daughter.
7. How old is Maisie?
8. Where does Park's family go in Chapter 42?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To Park's grandmother's house.
(c) To church.
(d) To a boat show.
9. What does Park insist on doing at the end of Chapter 50?
(a) Alerting Park's father.
(b) Driving Eleanor to her uncle's house.
(c) Calling the police.
(d) Taking Eleanor home to her mother.
10. How does Eleanor describe her father's heritage in Chapter 34?
(a) He is French.
(b) He is Scottish.
(c) He is Danish.
(d) He is Spanish.
11. On what day of the week does Eleanor agree to stay for dinner the first time at Park's house?
12. Who does Eleanor tell Park he looks like after his mom puts eyeliner on him in Chapter 35?
(b) David Bowie.
(d) Robert Smith.
13. What is Park's father working on replacing after dinner in the beginning of Chapter 39?
(a) The refrigerator.
(b) The washing machine.
(c) The dishwasher.
(d) The garbage disposal.
14. How old has Ben just turned in Chapter 32?
15. What gift does Park give to Eleanor for Christmas from himself?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A necklace.
(d) A pair of earrings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Park's brother?
2. How old was Eleanor when her mom started dating Richie?
3. What is the name of Eleanor's aunt who greets her at the door in Chapter 55?
4. What new tape has Park gotten that he is excited about in the beginning of Chapter 39?
5. Who has sent Eleanor's family a box of pineapples in Chapter 32?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)