|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall are Eleanor and Park in relation to one another?
(a) Park is a foot taller than Eleanor.
(b) Eleanor is 6 inches taller than Park.
(c) Eleanor is a foot taller than Park.
(d) They are the same height.
2. Where was Park's uncle when he died?
3. What is the name of Park's father?
4. Where does Park's family go in Chapter 42?
(a) To church.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To a boat show.
(d) To Park's grandmother's house.
5. Who does Eleanor tell Park he looks like after his mom puts eyeliner on him in Chapter 35?
(b) David Bowie.
(d) Robert Smith.
6. In Chapter 47, the narrator says, "Eleanor considered her options." How many options are listed for Eleanor's consideration?
7. Who is the teacher that helps Eleanor look for her clothes in the locker room in Chapter 40?
(a) Mrs. James.
(b) Mrs. Thompson.
(c) Mrs. Burt.
(d) Mrs. Anderson.
8. What television show is Eleanor watching with Park and his mother in the beginning of Chapter 45?
(a) Murder, She Wrote.
(b) Wheel of Fortune.
(d) The X-Files.
9. What song is the theme for the prom, according to Eleanor in Chapter 45?
(a) "Smoke and Diamonds."
(b) "The Cuckoo in the Nest."
(d) "I Want to Know What Love Is."
10. Who asks Eleanor why she is crying when she sits down to dinner with her family on Sunday in Chapter 31?
(b) Little Richard.
11. What Beatles album do Eleanor and Park discuss on their way to school in Chapter 29?
(b) Rubber Soul.
(c) The White Album.
(d) Introducing the Beatles.
12. What color is Eleanor's uncle's home described as in Chapter 54?
(b) White and green.
(d) Brown brick.
13. How old is Mouse?
14. Park's father tells him in Chapter 31, "The only way I know how to land a girl is to" what?
(a) "Take her to a nice dinner."
(b) "Look sharp in a uniform."
(c) "Ask her on a date."
(d) "Take her to the movies."
15. What is the name of DeNice's boyfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor eat for dinner with her family in the beginning of Chapter 44?
2. What gift does Park give to Eleanor from his mom for Christmas?
3. What color are Park's eyes?
4. What Beatles' song is mentioned in relation to Charles Manson in Chapter 29?
5. How old was Park when he kissed Tina?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)