|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Eleanor's uncle's home described as in Chapter 54?
(a) Brown brick.
(b) White and green.
2. Who invites Park to go to the basketball game with him and his friends in Chapter 30?
3. Where does Eleanor wait for Park in the beginning of Chapter 51?
(a) Inside his grandparents' RV.
(b) In the cemetery.
(c) Inside the Catholic cathedral.
(d) Behind the grade school.
4. Where does Eleanor's mother take Eleanor when she wakes her before dawn in Chapter 31?
(a) Grocery shopping.
(b) To the summer dance.
(c) To a clothing store in the mall.
(d) To church.
5. How tall are Eleanor and Park in relation to one another?
(a) They are the same height.
(b) Eleanor is 6 inches taller than Park.
(c) Park is a foot taller than Eleanor.
(d) Eleanor is a foot taller than Park.
6. What gift does Park give to Eleanor for Christmas from himself?
(a) A pair of earrings.
(b) A bracelet.
(d) A necklace.
7. What television show does Eleanor watch with her family during dinner in Chapter 44?
(a) Mork and Mindy.
(c) All in the Family.
(d) Highway to Heaven.
8. Who wakes Park up on Christmas Day in Chapter 33?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
9. Who has sent Eleanor's family a box of pineapples in Chapter 32?
10. What is the name of the song that Park plays for Eleanor in his room in Chapter 39?
(a) "Smoke and Diamonds."
(c) "I Want You."
11. What color are Park's eyes?
12. For what organization does Eleanor's aunt work?
(a) The Peace Corps.
(c) The U.S. Army.
(d) The U.S. Marines.
13. What makes Eleanor upset when she leaves Park's house during homework in Chapter 30?
(a) The fact that Park's mother told her to leave.
(b) The discovery that Park dated Tina.
(c) A telephone call from Richie.
(d) The arrival of Park's father home from work.
14. What gift does Park give to Eleanor from his mom for Christmas?
(a) A bottle of perfume.
(b) A pair of earrings.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A watch.
15. Where do Park and Eleanor stop to get gas and a map in Chapter 52?
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Eleanor give to Park for Christmas?
2. How old was Park when he kissed Tina?
3. When Eleanor and Park go out for dinner in Chapter 45, Eleanor stays hidden on the floor of the car until they reach what street?
4. Whom does Eleanor describe as a "Super-hot Asian guy" in Chapter 45?
5. Where does DeNice ask Eleanor to go with her and her friends in Chapter 30?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)