|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-22 .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whose voice does Eleanor compare Park's in Chapter 19?
(a) Robert Smith's.
(b) John Lennon's.
(c) Paul McCartney's.
(d) Peter Gabriel's.
2. Whose opinion is Park most concerned about in relation to how he treats Eleanor on the bus?
(a) His mother's.
(c) His brother's.
(d) His father's.
3. What does Park have for dinner at his grandparents' house in Chapter 20?
(a) Beef brisket.
(b) Tomato soup.
(c) Steamed pork dumplings.
(d) Chicken-fried chicken.
4. Park considers of Eleanor's performance with her poem, "She was the only person in class who'd read her poem like it wasn't" what?
(a) "An entity."
(b) "An assignment."
(c) "A poem."
(d) "A performance."
5. What is one of the main reasons that Eleanor does not want to walk home from school in Chapter 2?
(a) She does not want to give the impression that her family is poor.
(b) She does not know which direction to take.
(c) Her right foot is hurting, and she is not sure she could make it all the way home.
(d) She is concerned that someone might harass her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week does Eleanor consider the best in Chapter 17?
2. Why did Steve break a guy's nose back in middle school?
3. Where has Steve gotten a new job in Chapter 16?
4. How much money does Eleanor's father offer to pay her for babysitting in Chapter 17?
5. Under what circumstances does Park say his parents met in Chapter 19?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)