|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-22 .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Park's family's garage been converted into?
(a) A car shop.
(b) A beauty salon.
(c) A painting studio.
(d) A bedroom for Park.
2. What does Eleanor reveal to Park when he tries to give her The Smiths tape?
(a) That she has already listened to a Smiths tape.
(b) That she has just purchased a Walkman to be able to listen to it.
(c) That she does not really want to listen to the Smiths tape.
(d) That she does not have any equipment to listen to it.
3. Aside from being insulting to her, how does Eleanor view the sanitary pads that Tina and the other girls in gym class had used to cover her locker?
(a) As the cheapest type on the market.
(b) As old-fashioned.
(c) As a total waste of a worthwhile product.
(d) As over-sized.
4. Which of Eleanor's siblings wets the bed at night?
(a) The baby.
5. How much money does Eleanor's dad end up paying her for babysitting in Chapter 20?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is waiting on Eleanor's seat when she boards the bus in the beginning of Chapter 10?
2. Why does it make sense for Richie to drive Eleanor to school every day?
3. Based on Eleanor's observations, how well does Park take care of the comic books that he lets her borrow?
4. How many mixed tapes has Eleanor received from Park in the beginning of Chapter 16?
5. Which of Eleanor's siblings talks in his sleep at night?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)