|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is missing from the Walkman that Eleanor's mother had brought over from the old house for her?
(a) The batteries.
(b) The headphones.
(c) The disc that she had left in it.
(d) The volume control dial.
2. Aside from being insulting to her, how does Eleanor view the sanitary pads that Tina and the other girls in gym class had used to cover her locker?
(a) As a total waste of a worthwhile product.
(b) As old-fashioned.
(c) As the cheapest type on the market.
(d) As over-sized.
3. Who are the Hickmans?
(a) Eleanor's new next door neighbors.
(b) Friends of Eleanor's mother with whom Eleanor had stayed.
(c) The wealthy owners of the new department store in town.
(d) Friends of Eleanor's mother who stopped by on their way to Denver, Colorado.
4. Who hugs Eleanor after she performs her poem in English class?
(c) Ms. Anderson.
(d) Mr. Stessman.
5. The line "To be or not to be" is from which of the following Shakespearean plays?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) The Merry Wives of Windsor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these Robert Frost poems will Eleanor's English teacher not allow the students to memorize?
2. What new comic book does Park bring onto the bus in Chapter 9?
3. What type of poem does Park choose to memorize for his English class?
4. Whose opinion is Park most concerned about in relation to how he treats Eleanor on the bus?
5. Based on Eleanor's observations, how well does Park take care of the comic books that he lets her borrow?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)