|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the child that Eleanor babysits for her father in Chapter 19?
2. What day of the week is it in the beginning of Chapter 16?
3. At what time does Eleanor go to put the child to sleep when she is babysitting in Chapter 19?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 9:00 p.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 10:00 p.m.
4. Who asks Eleanor why she is crying when she sits down to dinner with her family on Sunday in Chapter 31?
(a) Little Richard.
5. Which of Eleanor's siblings talks in his sleep at night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Park eat for dinner at his grandparents' house in Chapter 23?
2. What day of the week does Eleanor consider the best in Chapter 17?
3. What color are Eleanor's eyes?
4. What movie does Eleanor go to see with her family in Chapter 20?
5. What does Eleanor tell Park he looks like when she's talking with him on the phone at her dad's house?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)