|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Either/Or : Chapter 9, Equilibrium.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author accuse the young man of having become?
(a) A critic.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A thief.
(d) A liar.
2. What is love according to the author?
3. When discussing adversity with the young man, against what does the author warn?
4. Every coming into existence, according to the author, always has an element of what?
(c) Stepping back.
5. What happens to the person who profits by being secretive according to the author?
(a) He is always tortured.
(b) He always loses.
(c) He always wins.
(d) He always comes in third.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only way the author claims he would ever wish to be in relation to his wife?
2. What is the author's stated attitude toward these feelings?
3. What does the author claim he has never passed himself off as?
4. What does the author say God's love is?
5. What does first love not need according to the author?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)