Book 1, Either/Or : Chapter 1, Preface & A Fragment of Life
1. In what form is EITHER/OR written?
(a) In the form of a lecture.
(b) In the form of an epistle.
(c) In the form of a code.
(d) In the form of a casual conversation.
2. What is the opening phrase of the work?
(a) "Dear Friend,".
(b) "Ladies and Gentlemen,".
(c) "Hey, guy,".
(d) "Red Fox to Chrome Eagle:".
3. What is the first subject Kierkegaard discusses?
4. What is the second subject Kierkegaard examines?
(a) Messages in bottles.
(b) Messages from yourself.
(c) Messages from God.
(d) Messages from distant cousins.
5. From whom does King David hear a parable?
(a) The prophet Habbakuk.
(b) The prophet Nathan.
(c) The prophet Ezra.
(d) The prophet Joel.
6. What does David understand about the parable?
(a) David understands how the parable applies to him.
(b) David understands Nathan is merely trying to manipulate him.
(c) David understands the message of the parable.
(d) David does not understand the parable at all.
This section contains 6,010 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)