Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Innstetten feel toward Effi when he learns of her affair?
2. For which ailment does Effi's doctor recommend time away from Berlin in order to cure?
3. What happens to Annie when she falls one day after school?
4. What play does Crampas produce in Chapter 18?
5. Which poem does Effi ask Crampas about in Uvagla?
Discuss the recurring motif of youth in the novel "Effi Briest". How does Fontane explore the theme and how does he portray it?
Discuss Fontane's use of allegory in the novel "Effi Briest".
Discuss the author of the novel "Effi Briest", Theodor Fontane. Is he a respected writer? What other works has he written? Discuss his legacy.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)