|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Innstetten feel toward Effi when he learns of her affair?
2. For which ailment does Effi's doctor recommend time away from Berlin in order to cure?
(b) Whooping cough.
(c) A chest infection.
3. What happens to Annie when she falls one day after school?
(a) She sprains her ankle.
(b) She cuts her head.
(c) She loses consciousness.
(d) She breaks her arm.
4. What play does Crampas produce in Chapter 18?
(a) "One False Step".
(b) "The Miracle".
(c) "The Tutor".
(d) "The Biblical Way".
5. Which poem does Effi ask Crampas about in Uvagla?
(a) The Wanderers.
(b) The Winter Tale.
(c) God's Wall.
(d) The Horse Race.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which month does Effi die?
2. What ancient artifact do Effi and Innstetten see at Lake Hertha?
3. On her deathbed, what does Effie think of Innstetten for how he treated her?
4. Living at Hohen-Cremmen, who does Effi wish she had as a companion?
5. Where do Innstetten and Crampas fight their duel?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)