|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Roswitha accuse Johanna of being in love with in Chapter 29?
2. Why don't Cristel and Friedrich move to Berlin?
(a) They are not wanted.
(b) They dislike the city.
(c) They need to stay behind for their families.
(d) They are too old.
3. Who sits with Effi on the ride back from Uvagla until they reach the schloon?
4. Which poem does Effi ask Crampas about in Uvagla?
(a) The Winter Tale.
(b) God's Wall.
(c) The Wanderers.
(d) The Horse Race.
5. What does Effi talk about with Jahnke when she visits?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rather than love, what has Effi's father always believed his daughter feels for Innstetten?
2. In which month does Effi die?
3. After moving back to Hohen-Cremmen, where does Effi enjoy walking with Pastor Niemeyer?
4. After the duel, by what means does Innstetten travel back to Berlin?
5. What happens after Effi reads the registered letter?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)