|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After returning to her parents' home, what illness does Effi catch in late summer?
(a) The flu.
(d) A cold.
2. In late summer after returning to her parents' house, what does Effi watch outside which leads her to catch an illness?
(a) The sunset.
(c) A hot air balloon.
(d) Shooting stars.
3. After passing the schloon, who does Effi ride alone with in the sleigh?
4. In Chapter 22, what must Effi go to Berlin to do?
(a) Purchase clothes for her family.
(b) Attend a ball.
(c) Find a house to live in.
(d) Visit Dagobert on his deathbed.
5. After the duel with Crampas, what consititutes a good day for Innstetten?
(a) Any day he does not remember Effi.
(b) Any day he sees his daughter.
(c) Any day the sun is shining.
(d) Any day he makes it through without annoyance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is replaced by Effi's gravestone?
2. What does Roswitha write to Innstetten to request that he send to Effi at Hohen-Cremmen?
3. What song is sung at the dinner for the forester?
4. What does Innstetten want to be able to hear from his new home?
5. Living at Hohen-Cremmen, who does Effi wish she had as a companion?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)