|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT said of Innstetten?
(a) He possesses property.
(b) He possesses character.
(c) He possesses morality.
(d) He possesses position.
2. Who does Innstetten schedule visits with for Effi to meet?
(a) His political colleagues.
(b) Local church leaders.
(c) Their neighbors.
(d) Members of the landed aristocracy.
3. What does Innstetten say is passé in Berlin?
(a) Reading poetry.
(c) Frilly dresses.
4. How does Innstetten feel about Effi's participation in Crampas' play?
(a) Innstetten is proud of Effi.
(b) Innstetten thinks Effi is wasting her time.
(c) Innstetten is embarrassed by Effi.
(d) Innstetten doesn't like Effi spending time with Crampas.
5. What does the registered letter contain?
(a) A property deed and a note.
(b) A newspaper clipping and a note.
(c) Money and a note.
(d) A will and a note.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marietta says destroys careers?
2. According to Crampas, why does Innstetten tell ghost stories?
3. Who flirts with Innstetten in Uvagla?
4. What part does Innstetten need Wüllersdorf to play in his duel with Crampas?
5. Who sends a registered letter to Effi in Ems?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)