|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Effi stay in Hohen-Cremmen?
(a) Three months.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One month.
2. Since his duel with Crampas, what has Innstetten come to realize is important in life?
(a) Social standing.
(b) The little things.
3. What mode of transportation does the Innstetten party take from Kessin?
(a) A yacht.
(b) A sailing ship.
(c) A train.
(d) A carriage.
4. How long does Innstetten go to jail for his role in the duel?
(a) One year.
(b) One week.
(c) He did not go to jail.
(d) Six weeks.
5. How does Innstetten travel to Kessin for his duel with Crampas?
(a) By sailboat.
(b) By train.
(c) By carriage.
(d) By steamer.
Short Answer Questions
1. After passing the schloon, who does Effi ride alone with in the sleigh?
2. What ancient artifact do Effi and Innstetten see at Lake Hertha?
3. In which month is the district commandant replaced?
4. What does Effi's father think of the purchases she made in Berlin?
5. What does Effi talk about with Jahnke when she visits?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)