|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Innstetten give Effi to settle into her new home before scheduling visits for her?
(a) Half a week.
(b) One week.
(c) A month.
(d) One day.
2. Where are Effi and her mother at the beginning of the book?
(a) Walking in town.
(b) In a carriage.
(c) In the sitting room.
(d) In the garden.
3. What office does Innstetten hold?
4. Who or what does Effi tell her father she could NOT have survived in Kessin without?
(a) Reading the daily newspaper.
(d) Knowing she would have a baby.
5. When Effi awakes in her new home, why is Innstetten waiting for her?
(a) To have coffee.
(b) To tour the house.
(c) To take her to work with him.
(d) To tell her which chores need to be done.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it when Innstetten travels to have a duel with Crampas?
2. What do several of the people Effi visits with say she is infected with?
3. What expression does Effi make when she reads Innstetten's letter in Chapter 4?
4. How long does Innstetten go to jail for his role in the duel?
5. Who does Innstetten schedule visits with for Effi to meet?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)