|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Effi's mother seeing a doctor about in Berlin?
(a) A chest infection.
(b) Her back.
(c) Her hearing.
(d) Her eyes.
2. Which of the following is NOT said of Innstetten?
(a) He possesses property.
(b) He possesses character.
(c) He possesses morality.
(d) He possesses position.
3. According to Crampas, why does Innstetten tell ghost stories?
(a) To scare his staff.
(b) To pick on Effi.
(c) To stand out.
(d) To combat boredom.
4. After they have married, what of Effi does her father say that Innstetten will NOT be able to cope with?
(a) Her uncontrollable temper.
(b) Her desire for fun and adventure.
(c) Her childishness.
(d) Her attachment to animals.
5. What description are we given of Hulda's mother?
(a) She is austere.
(b) She is sensitive.
(c) She is delicate.
(d) She is uneducated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Innstetten's dog named?
2. What illness does Dr. Hannemann treat Effi for?
3. What illness does Effi believe she is suffering when she is bedridden in Berlin?
4. How does Effi's mother know Baron Innstetten?
5. What song is sung at the dinner for the forester?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)