|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT said of Innstetten?
(a) He possesses morality.
(b) He possesses position.
(c) He possesses character.
(d) He possesses property.
2. Where does the von Briest family home stand?
(a) In Hohen-Cremmen.
(b) In Klein-Tantow.
(c) In Berlin.
(d) In Kessin.
3. What does the chemist say he has been too fearful to ever ask of a woman?
(a) To marry.
(b) To go riding.
(c) To dance.
(d) To take a stroll.
4. What is the name of Effi's doctor?
5. What does Effi name her daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Effi and her mother think of the apartment they see in Keithstrasse?
2. How does Effi's father describe his daughter?
3. What does the von Briest family home face?
4. What worries Hertha about Effi's engagement?
5. What does Innstetten suggest might happen if Gieshübler feels self-conscious?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)