|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT said of Innstetten?
(a) He possesses position.
(b) He possesses character.
(c) He possesses property.
(d) He possesses morality.
2. Which of her relatives does Effi want to avoid in Berlin?
(a) Aunt Therese.
(b) Aunt Dorel.
(c) Uncle Konrad.
(d) Uncle Hans.
3. Which poem does Effi ask Crampas about in Uvagla?
(a) God's Wall.
(b) The Horse Race.
(c) The Winter Tale.
(d) The Wanderers.
4. After they have married, what of Effi does her father say that Innstetten will NOT be able to cope with?
(a) Her uncontrollable temper.
(b) Her desire for fun and adventure.
(c) Her attachment to animals.
(d) Her childishness.
5. Three days after the wedding, where does a postcard arrive from for the Briests?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Roswitha's new household role in Berlin?
2. Which of the following descriptions is NOT used to describe Effi?
3. According to Crampas, why does Innstetten tell ghost stories?
4. What does Effi recall used to happen to adulterous women?
5. What kind of house does Effi tell Innstetten she wants to live in when he returns from his business trip?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)