|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Innstetten travel to Kessin for his duel with Crampas?
(a) By carriage.
(b) By sailboat.
(c) By train.
(d) By steamer.
2. What complaint does Roswitha have about her ex-mistress?
(a) She smelled foul.
(b) She hit Roswitha.
(c) She is penny-pinching.
(d) She was kind to everyone but Roswitha.
3. At which inn do the Innstettens enjoy lunch?
(a) The Prince Bismarck Inn.
(b) The Azenberg Inn.
(c) The Graf Zeppelin Inn.
(d) The Alexander Inn.
4. Which of the following is NOT said of Innstetten?
(a) He possesses morality.
(b) He possesses position.
(c) He possesses character.
(d) He possesses property.
5. Who lived in Effi's house before Innstetten?
(a) The church pastor.
(b) The Bachmeiers.
(c) Captain Thomsen.
(d) A Chinese family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Effi send to Innstetten in response to his letters?
2. What is Roswitha's new household role in Berlin?
3. In which town does Innstetten live as Landrat?
4. How does Effi's father describe his daughter?
5. What does Roswitha say she would rather do than give birth again?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)