|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is characteristic of the elegantly dressed man that Effi sees stroll by her?
(a) He is deformed.
(b) He is talking to himself.
(c) He is dragging a cart behind him.
(d) He is bald.
2. Which of the following is NOT said of Innstetten?
(a) He possesses position.
(b) He possesses character.
(c) He possesses morality.
(d) He possesses property.
3. What complaint does Roswitha have about her ex-mistress?
(a) She is penny-pinching.
(b) She hit Roswitha.
(c) She was kind to everyone but Roswitha.
(d) She smelled foul.
4. Who is killed in the duel at the end of Chapter 28?
(a) No one.
5. Who does Effi's mother joke that her daughter is in love with?
(b) Major Crampas.
(d) Captain Thomsen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness does Dr. Hannemann treat Effi for?
2. What does Effi warn Roswitha about when she sees her in the graveyard?
3. What is Innstetten's full name?
4. Who sits with Effi on the ride back from Uvagla until they reach the schloon?
5. What is the name of Innstetten's maid?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)