|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Effi's character in the play that Crampas produces?
2. In Chapter 4, which of the following is NOT said must accompany love?
3. What expression does Effi make when she reads Innstetten's letter in Chapter 4?
(a) Effi grimaces.
(b) Effi frowns.
(c) Effi smiles.
(d) Effi rolls her eyes.
4. Rather than love, what has Effi's father always believed his daughter feels for Innstetten?
5. Where does the von Briest family home stand?
(a) In Klein-Tantow.
(b) In Hohen-Cremmen.
(c) In Kessin.
(d) In Berlin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Effi and her mother think of the apartment they see in Keithstrasse?
2. How long has Effi lived in Kessin by the time she leaves for Berlin?
3. Three days after the wedding, where does a postcard arrive from for the Briests?
4. What complaint does Roswitha have about her ex-mistress?
5. How is Hulda Niemeyer's character described?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)