|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Effi believe she is suffering when she is bedridden in Berlin?
(b) Scarlet fever.
2. What complaint does Effi have about her house, which will be relevant after the birth of her child?
(a) It is too small to have visitors.
(b) It is too far for her loved ones to travel to.
(c) It is too cold for a baby to stay in.
(d) It is haunted by a ghost which might hurt the baby.
3. In which town does Innstetten live as Landrat?
4. In which month is Effi's wedding to take place?
5. Who or what does Effi tell her father she could NOT have survived in Kessin without?
(a) Knowing she would have a baby.
(c) Reading the daily newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of her relatives does Effi want to avoid in Berlin?
2. Why don't Cristel and Friedrich move to Berlin?
3. What kind of train do Effi and Innstetten take to Berlin?
4. The Jahnkes twins marry men of which occupation?
5. In Chapter 4, which of the following is NOT said must accompany love?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)