|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Effi recall used to happen to adulterous women?
(a) They were drowned.
(b) They were stoned.
(c) They were outcast.
(d) They were imprisoned.
2. What does the chemist say he has been too fearful to ever ask of a woman?
(a) To take a stroll.
(b) To marry.
(c) To dance.
(d) To go riding.
3. What is Innstetten's dog named?
4. Why does Crampas say Heine is his favorite poet?
(a) Heine's poems make the most sense to him.
(b) Heine understands love.
(c) Heine is a personal friend of his.
(d) Heine is the only poet he knows of.
5. What do several of the people Effi visits with say she is infected with?
(a) A free spirit.
(c) The flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marietta says destroys careers?
2. What does Innstetten suggest that he and Effi do before going to the reception that Gieshübler invited them to?
3. Where does Bismarck invite Innstetten to go?
4. What job does Effi offer Roswitha?
5. What does Effi think Innstetten looks like when she goes to visit him in his office in Chapter 6?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)