|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Effi sometimes play for her husband?
2. Who does Effi claim to love in Chapter 4?
(a) People who recite poetry.
(b) Anyone who wishes her well.
(c) Anyone who can fascinate her.
(d) People who enjoy the outdoors.
3. What is characteristic of the elegantly dressed man that Effi sees stroll by her?
(a) He is bald.
(b) He is deformed.
(c) He is talking to himself.
(d) He is dragging a cart behind him.
4. What does Effi hate, as stated in Chapter 4?
(c) The outdoors.
(d) Arrogant men.
5. What does Effi warn Roswitha about when she sees her in the graveyard?
(a) Being late for work.
(c) Bothering the dead.
(d) Catching a cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. On whose birthday does the christening of Effi's daughter take place?
2. What does Innstetten suggest that he and Effi do before going to the reception that Gieshübler invited them to?
3. At which inn do the Innstettens enjoy lunch?
4. Who is Christel?
5. What does Effi's father think of the purchases she made in Berlin?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)