|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Effi claim to love in Chapter 4?
(a) Anyone who can fascinate her.
(b) People who enjoy the outdoors.
(c) Anyone who wishes her well.
(d) People who recite poetry.
2. What complaint does Effi have about her house, which will be relevant after the birth of her child?
(a) It is haunted by a ghost which might hurt the baby.
(b) It is too cold for a baby to stay in.
(c) It is too small to have visitors.
(d) It is too far for her loved ones to travel to.
3. What does Innstetten suggest that he and Effi do before going to the reception that Gieshübler invited them to?
(a) Attend church.
(b) Take a sleigh ride.
(c) Take a walk.
(d) Have a light dinner.
4. To which regiment does Dagobert belong?
(a) The von Schmidt Regiment.
(b) The Alexander Regiment.
(c) The König Wilhelm Regiment.
(d) The von Katzler Regiment.
5. What is the surname of Bertha and Hertha?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Effi's father suggest that makes her mother call him "incorrigible"?
2. What kind of home does Innstetten have?
3. In Chapter 4, which of the following is NOT said must accompany love?
4. What do several of the people Effi visits with say she is infected with?
5. How long has Innstetten known Frederich?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)