|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which inn do the Innstettens enjoy lunch?
(a) The Graf Zeppelin Inn.
(b) The Alexander Inn.
(c) The Prince Bismarck Inn.
(d) The Azenberg Inn.
2. Which of her relatives does Effi want to avoid in Berlin?
(a) Uncle Konrad.
(b) Aunt Therese.
(c) Uncle Hans.
(d) Aunt Dorel.
3. What complaint does Effi have about her house, which will be relevant after the birth of her child?
(a) It is too small to have visitors.
(b) It is too cold for a baby to stay in.
(c) It is haunted by a ghost which might hurt the baby.
(d) It is too far for her loved ones to travel to.
4. When Effi awakes in her new home, what does she think she hears overhead?
(a) Dresses sweeping on the floor.
(c) Music playing.
(d) Someone talking.
5. Who does Effi claim to love in Chapter 4?
(a) People who recite poetry.
(b) Anyone who can fascinate her.
(c) Anyone who wishes her well.
(d) People who enjoy the outdoors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Effi and her mother stay in Berlin?
2. What expression does Effi make when she reads Innstetten's letter in Chapter 4?
3. After they have married, what of Effi does her father say that Innstetten will NOT be able to cope with?
4. Who does Innstetten schedule visits with for Effi to meet?
5. What establishment is across the street from Innstetten's home?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)