|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dagobert?
(a) The Briests' butler.
(b) Effi's childhood friend.
(c) Effi's cousin.
(d) Innstetten's brother.
2. What does the von Briest family home face?
(a) A river.
(b) Sand dunes.
(c) A farmer's field.
(d) The village street.
3. How is Hulda Niemeyer's character described?
(a) As boring.
(b) As talkative.
(c) As generous.
(d) As negative.
4. Who does Effi say will suffice for her husband?
(a) Any man who will leave her to her own devices.
(b) Any man with enough money to support her.
(c) Any man who treats her kindly.
(d) Any good-looking aristocrat.
5. What kind of train do Effi and Innstetten take to Berlin?
(a) A freight train.
(b) An express train.
(c) A luxury train.
(d) A sleeper train.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of her relatives does Effi want to avoid in Berlin?
2. Who does Effi's father say would have been a better match for Innstetten?
3. What do Effi and her friends give a sea burial?
4. What does Effi recall used to happen to adulterous women?
5. To which regiment does Dagobert belong?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)