|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is characteristic of the elegantly dressed man that Effi sees stroll by her?
(a) He is bald.
(b) He is deformed.
(c) He is dragging a cart behind him.
(d) He is talking to himself.
2. Who is Dagobert?
(a) Effi's cousin.
(b) Effi's childhood friend.
(c) The Briests' butler.
(d) Innstetten's brother.
3. What does Effi send to Innstetten in response to his letters?
(a) Pressed flowers.
(b) Trivia questions.
4. What does Innstetten suggest might happen if Gieshübler feels self-conscious?
(a) He will distrust Effi.
(b) He will lose his temper.
(c) He will not come to the house anymore.
(d) He will get tongue-tied.
5. What expression does Effi make when she reads Innstetten's letter in Chapter 4?
(a) Effi rolls her eyes.
(b) Effi grimaces.
(c) Effi frowns.
(d) Effi smiles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Effi and her friends give a sea burial?
2. What does Effi recall used to happen to adulterous women?
3. What has the chemist sent to the Innstetten household as a gift?
4. How does Innstetten think Effi will feel about the town she has just moved to?
5. Who does Effi claim to love in Chapter 4?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)