|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Innstetten go to jail for his role in the duel?
(a) One year.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) He did not go to jail.
2. What does Innstetten feel toward Effi when he learns of her affair?
3. Where does Effi live upon returning to Berlin from Ems?
(a) A rooming house.
(b) At a hotel.
(c) With Innstetten.
(d) With her parents.
4. What establishment is across the street from Innstetten's home?
(a) The Landrat's office.
(b) The church.
(c) The post office.
(d) The school.
5. Where do Innstetten and Crampas fight their duel?
(a) On the beach.
(b) On a dirt road.
(c) In front of Crampas' house.
(d) In a farmer's field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Effi's mother seeing a doctor about in Berlin?
2. What part does Innstetten need Wüllersdorf to play in his duel with Crampas?
3. Where does the barren road that Effi studies in Chapter 8 lead to?
4. What happens to Annie when she falls one day after school?
5. Who is Wüllersdorf?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)