|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Effi's father say would have been a better match for Innstetten?
(a) Marietta Trippelli.
(b) An aristocratic woman.
(c) His wife.
(d) A woman older than Effi.
2. What is Effi's mother seeing a doctor about in Berlin?
(a) Her hearing.
(b) A chest infection.
(c) Her back.
(d) Her eyes.
3. How long do Effi and her mother stay in Berlin?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Four days.
(c) One week.
(d) Two days.
4. What does Effi's father think of the purchases she made in Berlin?
(a) He questions the quality of what was purchased.
(b) He demands that many items be returned.
(c) He thinks Effi spent his money frivolously.
(d) He approves of what was purchased.
5. What does Innstetten feel toward Effi when he learns of her affair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rather than love, what has Effi's father always believed his daughter feels for Innstetten?
2. When Effi awakes in her new home, what does she think she hears overhead?
3. When Effi's doctor recommends time away from Berlin, who acts as Effi's chaperon?
4. What do Effi and her mother think of the apartment they see in Keithstrasse?
5. Which poem does Effi ask Crampas about in Uvagla?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)