|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which event does Effi invite Dagobert?
(a) Her wedding eve.
(b) Her wedding reception.
(c) Her birthday party.
(d) Her engagement ball.
2. Who does Effi say will suffice for her husband?
(a) Any man who treats her kindly.
(b) Any good-looking aristocrat.
(c) Any man with enough money to support her.
(d) Any man who will leave her to her own devices.
3. What worries Hertha about Effi's engagement?
(a) That it has happened so quickly.
(b) That Effi will get her heart broken.
(c) That it is not an equal match.
(d) That Hertha is not getting married first.
4. How is Hulda Niemeyer's character described?
(a) As talkative.
(b) As boring.
(c) As generous.
(d) As negative.
5. How does Effi's father describe his daughter?
(a) A child of patience.
(b) A child of beauty.
(c) A child of grace.
(d) A child of nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Effi and her friends give a sea burial?
2. What does Effi's father imagine Innstetten will drag his daughter to see?
3. What does Effi recall used to happen to adulterous women?
4. What is Innstetten's full name?
5. What does Effi's father think of the purchases she made in Berlin?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)