|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After they have married, what of Effi does her father say that Innstetten will NOT be able to cope with?
(a) Her childishness.
(b) Her desire for fun and adventure.
(c) Her attachment to animals.
(d) Her uncontrollable temper.
2. What expression does Effi make when she reads Innstetten's letter in Chapter 4?
(a) Effi grimaces.
(b) Effi smiles.
(c) Effi rolls her eyes.
(d) Effi frowns.
3. After her wedding, where does Effi send her parents a full letter from?
4. Who is Christel?
(a) Innstetten's mother.
(b) Innstetten's former nanny.
(c) Innstetten's cook.
(d) Innstetten's sister.
5. What does Innstetten suggest might happen if Gieshübler feels self-conscious?
(a) He will lose his temper.
(b) He will get tongue-tied.
(c) He will distrust Effi.
(d) He will not come to the house anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following descriptions is NOT used to describe Effi?
2. How does Effi's father describe his daughter?
3. How is Hulda Niemeyer's character described?
4. Which of the following is NOT said of Innstetten?
5. To which event does Effi invite Dagobert?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)