|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Innstetten NOT do with Effi, which displeases her father?
(a) Introduce her to society.
(b) Consult with her on running the household.
(c) Stroll with her.
(d) Exchange letters.
2. Where does Bismarck invite Innstetten to go?
3. How does Crampas treat Effi differently than the other cast members of the play?
(a) Crampas speaks to Effi more than anyone else.
(b) Crampas is less attentive to Effi.
(c) Crampas only helps Effi memorize her lines.
(d) Crampas is less strict with Effi.
4. When Effi awakes in her new home, what does she think she hears overhead?
(b) Someone talking.
(c) Dresses sweeping on the floor.
(d) Music playing.
5. Who does Effi's mother joke that her daughter is in love with?
(b) Captain Thomsen.
(c) Major Crampas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What complaint does Effi have about her house, which will be relevant after the birth of her child?
2. When Effi awakes in her new home, why is Innstetten waiting for her?
3. What does Effi's father imagine Innstetten will drag his daughter to see?
4. What does Effi think Innstetten looks like when she goes to visit him in his office in Chapter 6?
5. What does Effi warn Roswitha about when she sees her in the graveyard?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)