|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of her relatives does Effi want to avoid in Berlin?
(a) Aunt Therese.
(b) Uncle Konrad.
(c) Uncle Hans.
(d) Aunt Dorel.
2. What song is sung at the dinner for the forester?
(a) Life Let Us Cherish.
(c) O Tannenbaum.
(d) The Prussian anthem.
3. After her wedding, where does Effi send her parents a full letter from?
4. What does Effi's father think of the purchases she made in Berlin?
(a) He approves of what was purchased.
(b) He questions the quality of what was purchased.
(c) He demands that many items be returned.
(d) He thinks Effi spent his money frivolously.
5. How does Effi's father describe his daughter?
(a) A child of patience.
(b) A child of nature.
(c) A child of grace.
(d) A child of beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Effi's father say would have been a better match for Innstetten?
2. What illness does Dr. Hannemann treat Effi for?
3. Where do Crampas, Innstetten and Effi often go riding horses?
4. What month is Effi's baby due to be delivered in?
5. At dinner in Uvagla, who offers a toast to the forester?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)