|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who flirts with Innstetten in Uvagla?
(b) Marietta Trippelli.
2. Who lived in Effi's house before Innstetten?
(a) Captain Thomsen.
(b) The church pastor.
(c) The Bachmeiers.
(d) A Chinese family.
3. At dinner in Uvagla, who offers a toast to the forester?
(c) Pastor Lindequist.
4. What does Innstetten suggest that he and Effi do before going to the reception that Gieshübler invited them to?
(a) Take a walk.
(b) Take a sleigh ride.
(c) Attend church.
(d) Have a light dinner.
5. How does Effi's father describe his daughter?
(a) A child of patience.
(b) A child of nature.
(c) A child of grace.
(d) A child of beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is characteristic of the elegantly dressed man that Effi sees stroll by her?
2. Who is Christel?
3. Who does Innstetten schedule visits with for Effi to meet?
4. How does Crampas treat Effi differently than the other cast members of the play?
5. What kind of train do Effi and Innstetten take to Berlin?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)