|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which event does Effi invite Dagobert?
(a) Her birthday party.
(b) Her engagement ball.
(c) Her wedding reception.
(d) Her wedding eve.
2. What expression does Effi make when she reads Innstetten's letter in Chapter 4?
(a) Effi rolls her eyes.
(b) Effi smiles.
(c) Effi grimaces.
(d) Effi frowns.
3. How does Crampas treat Effi differently than the other cast members of the play?
(a) Crampas speaks to Effi more than anyone else.
(b) Crampas is less strict with Effi.
(c) Crampas is less attentive to Effi.
(d) Crampas only helps Effi memorize her lines.
4. At which inn do the Innstettens enjoy lunch?
(a) The Alexander Inn.
(b) The Graf Zeppelin Inn.
(c) The Azenberg Inn.
(d) The Prince Bismarck Inn.
5. Why does Crampas say Heine is his favorite poet?
(a) Heine's poems make the most sense to him.
(b) Heine is a personal friend of his.
(c) Heine understands love.
(d) Heine is the only poet he knows of.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which month is Effi's wedding to take place?
2. What does Effi's father suggest that makes her mother call him "incorrigible"?
3. What does Innstetten suggest might happen if Gieshübler feels self-conscious?
4. On whose birthday does the christening of Effi's daughter take place?
5. How does Effi's father describe his daughter?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)